Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going guys? I am a Sales Rep for Infiniti Of Omaha based out of Omaha, Nebraska. Joining up to learn a little more on the Q50 and to offer my serivces as best as I can. I am working with my dealership to offer sometype of discount on our products and set up a vendor account on a few sites. I am not a vendor yet so I am here only to assist, but if you want to do business with me, just ask for my info. One thing we would like to tell every one, is that WE wont charge a premium or fee or anything extra on any of OUR vehicles. ;)

KCCO!

Mods, let me know if I am not following the rules or step out of line.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Hope u can get us pics and drive tests when ur Q50s arrive @ ur dealership! :D

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I get to see it in person tommrowo. Dobut they will let us drive it but one can hope.
Pics and video, don't forget. We can't get enough. Also try to get some clever shots, like under the car and see if you can get some exhaust sound. Talk them into starting it outside while you stand behind it and they rev it. I don't think anyone has a video of this on youtube or anywhere yet.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Pics and video, don't forget. We can't get enough. Also try to get some clever shots, like under the car and see if you can get some exhaust sound. Talk them into starting it outside while you stand behind it and they rev it. I don't think anyone has a video of this on youtube or anywhere yet.
Yea, so far the best we have are vids from JMallet of Clarendon Hills Infiniti

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...78-hands-review-clarendon-hills-infiniti.html

None close to the tail pipes yet so it would be nice to hear the exhaust sound up close!

Would also like to know what is inside the fog lights! Really hoping they are easily replaceable bulbs so I can change it to 3000K ones! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
We already know the fogs are LED. Maybe someone makes a kit for that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I was hoping there might be a different answer but its all good! Dont want to resort to tinting the lens so I hope you're right on them making a kit or hopefully the replacement fog lights are affordable so I can send it to someone who made my led turn signals for my G35! Eother that or find someone local that can replace those LEDs! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Just my opinion, but I think 3000k (yellow) fogs belong on rally cars and old Volvos. ;)
Its all good we all have different tastes but my turning point was when I went to pick up my retrofitted headlights for my G35 @ the shop they showed me a white G35 sedan they had been working on and they put 3000K fogs on them and for some reason the yellow complimented the white exterior of the G35 Sedan! I kinda agree though that it should look better in a car built for performance/sporty rather than for luxury and at the same time im kinda torn with how ill be modding the car! I wanna go with performance to take advantage of that extra power of the hybrid but with that I might have to drop my plans on getting some 20" Vossen CV7s and probably get some light 18" wheels to get better performance out of the Q50 Hybrid! :confused:

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Its all good we all have different tastes but my turning point was when I went to pick up my retrofitted headlights for my G35 @ the shop they showed me a white G35 sedan they had been working on and they put 3000K fogs on them and for some reason the yellow complimented the white exterior of the G35 Sedan! I kinda agree though that it should look better in a car built for performance/sporty rather than for luxury and at the same time im kinda torn with how ill be modding the car! I wanna go with performance to take advantage of that extra power of the hybrid but with that I might have to drop my plans on getting some 20" Vossen CV7s and probably get some light 18" wheels to get better performance out of the Q50 Hybrid! :confused:
Rays Gram Lights ... Volks I see in your future ...;)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Used to have Gramlights 57s Pro, TE37, GT7 and am gonna look for something different! Might want something more classy but with performance specs!

Still want the vossen cv7 and wish they had 19s of these to at least compromise! Watching this vid from time to time doesnt help as well:

Soooo sexy on white! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well inital impressions are as follows on the 3.7

Looks, defenitly looks alot better in person than in print/media. We had the luxury of seeing a sport. We called our customers to come check it out and every one that came down was impressed.

Drive, defenitaly an upgrade. Its quiter in the cabin, shifts felt smoother and steering was responsive. We were able to select the kind of steering that we wanted and I totaly got lost in the way it felt that I forgot that it was all digital/electirc and not mechanical.

In touch.... We had a unit that was hand built at the begining of the year so it was a bit glitchy but no where near as glitch as cadillacs CUE WAS AT LAUNCH. Yes they said it would be as buttery smooth as an IPad on production cars.

Exhuast note was deeper, closer to the coupes tone.

Interior, a big plus. the car didnt feel so cramped but still felt tight like a sports car. It was a big improvment. Interior matrieals where an upgrade in quality. Back seat had almost as much room as my maximas. Mater of fact, if it wasnt for the transmission tunnel, I would say it had the room of my maxima.

I can get into more detail but im on my phone so please excuse the grammar. Ask away and I will do my best to awnser.

BTW, the exhuast looks like the coupes from underneith. Not sure if I can post pics or not. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.