Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

First time Infiniti owner and I bought myself a graphite shadow Q50 premium.

I'm not as baller as many of you are on the forum with all the options and packages but I am thoroughly enjoying the new ride nonetheless!

Haven't seen too many Q50's in the PHX area. Hope to see more!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Hi everyone,

First time Infiniti owner and I bought myself a graphite shadow Q50 premium.

I'm not as baller as many of you are on the forum with all the options and packages but I am thoroughly enjoying the new ride nonetheless!

Haven't seen too many Q50's in the PHX area. Hope to see more!

View attachment 10913

Welcome aboard!

Going on 5 weeks without any sighting.

Reactions: Asommers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I'm a photographer on the side. Been dying to so a photoshoot for the Q but life has been too busy right now to get it done. The photo is just from a good ole iPhone.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Thanks. I'm a photographer on the side. Been dying to so a photoshoot for the Q but life has been too busy right now to get it done. The photo is just from a good ole iPhone.
Holy crap! ANOTHER photographer? :rolleyes: :eek:

We have at least 10 members here who happen to be "photographers on the side". I almost feel like the Q50's good looks are luring photographers in like clockwork. :D

Well anyway, WELCOME fellow Arizonian. I've only seen one other Q50 down here in Tucson over the last month. Not sure how different it is up in Gilbert.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha I know it seems like everyone is a photographer on the side. I primarily do weddings and portraits these days, but you might be onto something about the Q50's good looks attracting the photogs.

My employer is a VPP business partner so there is a higher than avg number of infiniti's at work but I am the only Q50 around. Lots of G37s still.

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum and congrats on your Q50!

Nice shot man! Love how you captured your Q50! Love the detail on the subject and bokeh!

What gear do u have?

Reactions: Asommers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks gbert! I feel guilty for not taking more photos of my Q50 considering I call myself a photog.

My primary DSLR is a canon 5D mk3 (5D mk2 as back up). Lenses I use are all canon: 50 f/1.4, 85 f/1.8, 24-70L f/2.8, 70-200L f/2.8 IS, 17-40L f/4. A variety of flashes, accessories, gadgets, etc.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Dang! So we have a full frame user! Kinda want to join the bandwagon but aps-c has been fine!

What type of photography are u usually into or what type of pics do u usually shoot?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Once you go full frame, you'll never go back! I used to think the same with the crop sensors myself. You shoot canon, Nikon, or something else?

I started out doing landscapes, HDR, etc. branched out into portraits and weddings and that's what I mostly do nowadays. I'm not a "full time pro" but I have fun with it. If you're interested in what my stuff looks like, my website is

www.alexsommersphotography.com

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I see you bought it a Coulter, I leased my new Q50 from them 3 weeks ago. I have yet to see another Q on the road. I live in SE Mesa.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I see you bought it a Coulter, I leased my new Q50 from them 3 weeks ago. I have yet to see another Q on the road. I live in SE Mesa.
Well, we are in the same area! Maybe we'll eventually cross paths. I drive the US 60 and 101 a lot.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome, from yet another photographer on the side.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.