Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, everyone! I have been lurking for a while. A member of some other Nissan/Infiniti forums in the past, my buddy NissLover has convinced me to finally take the plunge and join.:cool: No Q50s in my or any family member's driveway yet, but I wouldn't rule it out in the near future. I currently have an 03 G35 that's 12 years young and has clocked 170,000 miles. My "beater" is a 2005 Altima with 171,000. As you can see, I enjoy the longevity of my Nissan products.:D

I'm currently an adult/career-change student taking a lot of classes and volunteering up the wazoo, so if I upgrade to a Q, it's probably gonna be a face-lifted model later on. Patience will be rewarded, I'm sure, in the form of some bugs being worked out of Intouch and DAS.:eek: But the car's been on my short list for a while, as well as that of many friends and family members.

I'm also a bit of a rabid Mercedes-Benz fan, so I'm happy that the Q will be getting some engines and assorted goodies from their skunkworks.:D

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Think we found a place for SimpsonTide985's hat...
Thanks! Lol. He's hilarious and I look forward to some good times ahead here.

My G is a sedan in "Desert Platinum" btw, as I should have noted. My lame stock photo avatar is basically accurate. It shall be replaced soon. I have some detailed pics from the summer that I have been too lazy to upload to the internets.:p:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Think we found a place for SimpsonTide985's hat...
Haha! Thought the same when I read his post!

Anyways, welcome to the forum man! Hope u will join our experience soon! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.