Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Still contemplating on getting the q50 and which dealer.

Actually I'm also thinking of getting the ES350 or CLA

If any member here that is a sales from SoCal dealership, hit a brotha up with a great deal. ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hi all.

Still contemplating on getting the q50 and which dealer.

Actually I'm also thinking of getting the ES350 or CLA

If any member here that is a sales from SoCal dealership, hit a brotha up with a great deal. ;-)
Welcome to the forum! I was in the market for the CLA as well but was turned off by how small the rear was and that awful afterthought gps! I felt like the Q50 was the best bang for the buck!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Test drove the ES350, but did not like it at all. The plastic console was weird, and it was to conservative. It drove too soft my liking as well.

IMO I feel the Q is a better buy.

The CLA is hot. Saw it in person this past saturday while getting my tints done, and is a beautiful car. I just can get over the small engine and lack of balls. I would have to step into the AMG.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Depending on your wait time... Ever consider a g37? Good deals on a nice car 2 year lease, by the time that's up 2nd to 3rd gen Q will be out with all the fixins

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.