Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just lease a Q50S AWD Hybrid. While I am the GM at an Infiniti dealer, I may be biased but I traded my toy a 2010 SRT8 Challenger in for this car, but I believe this is the nicest Infiniti sedan that has been made yet. The performance is excellent. I get to drive whatever I want as a demo and I just had to lease this one because the salespeople keep selling every one I have taken. So now its hands off and I can enjoy the ride myself. Not to mention I can make this one mine. Just wanted to say hello and if I can answer any dealer related questions I will be more than happy to. :)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Hello everyone. I just lease a Q50S AWD Hybrid. While I am the GM at an Infiniti dealer, I may be biased but I traded my toy a 2010 SRT8 Challenger in for this car, but I believe this is the nicest Infiniti sedan that has been made yet. The performance is excellent. I get to drive whatever I want as a demo and I just had to lease this one because the salespeople keep selling every one I have taken. So now its hands off and I can enjoy the ride myself. Not to mention I can make this one mine. Just wanted to say hello and if I can answer any dealer related questions I will be more than happy to. :)
First Question to my SC neighbor, GM of an Infiniti dealer.....Um how about you drive me up a set of Welcome Lighting?:D:D
And welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Welcome aboard, and fasten your I belts;)
That's an endorsement if I ever heard one!
Really - what do you expect?
First Question to my SC neighbor, GM of an Infiniti dealer.....Um how about you drive me up a set of Welcome Lighting?:D:D
And welcome!
No freebees...:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.