Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm a first time Infiniti owner. I was one of the first Q50 owners in the Boston area. I've owned four Acuras, my last being a 2010 TL SH-AWD with a 6-speed manual. I miss the stick, but love the Q50 otherwise... well, except for the buggy In Touch system.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome!! Any progress on the Big Dig??

Regarding the Intouch glitchiness (sp)., have you had the recent software fix installed?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I am in the same boat as you! Love the stick and it was hard parting with Chubbylita(my 03 G35 Coupe)! The raw power of the Q50 once u punch the pedal makes a good arguement though! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome!! Any progress on the Big Dig??

Regarding the Intouch glitchiness (sp)., have you had the recent software fix installed?
The Big Dig has been done for a while and is already crumbling! ;)

No, I have not had the software fix installed yet. The dealer still hasn't contacted me, but I plan to give him an earful tomorrow.

Reactions: Rick_vdl

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum! I am in the same boat as you! Love the stick and it was hard parting with Chubbylita(my 03 G35 Coupe)! The raw power of the Q50 once u punch the pedal makes a good arguement though! :D
Agree completely. I just came to accept that it will soon be impossible to find a stick anywhere, so I might as well wean myself off of it now. ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
The Big Dig has been done for a while and is already crumbling! ;)

No, I have not had the software fix installed yet. The dealer still hasn't contacted me, but I plan to give him an earful tomorrow.
Check out the thread regarding AV software update and make sure to reference the numbers/language when you contact your dealer

Reactions: KingOfHuns
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.