Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you in forum land. I am a new member from Jacksonville, FL. I landed here in 1996 during my 11 years of service in the U.S. Navy and have settled in for the long haul. Born and raised in Louisiana, I'm a Saints and LSU Tigers die hard fan. My interest in cars has ranged from stereos and the bass trend of the 80's and 90's, to the import scene of the late 90's. From 1997 to 2001, I had a heavily moddified Eclipse GS-T that was putting nearly 400hp to the wheels. It was sold to make room for a growing family and I took over driving my wife's hand me down vechicles for a while. In 2004, I picked up an '05 G35 and still have it in my driveway. This week I am driving to Infiniti of Orlando to pick up my new Q50S Hybrid. I'm looking forward to catching up on 9 years of Infiniti technology and only have plans for minor mods at this point. I am saving my mod bug for a few years when my girls are older and not active passengers in my car all the time (will have to search for a forced induction option at that time). Looking forward to the car and community here.

Tony P.

Reactions: SnowItch

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm a Saints and LSU Tigers die hard fan
Welcome and my condolenses :D

Actually, the Saints are one of the teams I do root for. I'm a big Washington State fan, and Jed Collins graduated from WSU.

Reactions: tonypgst

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awesome! I live in Jacksonville too! The military takes me here also. I purchased mine at Infiniti of Orange Park last month. I traded in my G35 coupe to get a sedan since my wife and I are having a baby due in February. Enjoy your car sir!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tony P and congrats on the new ride. I'm from NOLA. Go Tigers, Go Saints.

·
Registered
697 Posts
welcome to the forum !! i'm from Orlando. It seems there are a few of us Floridians in here. We might have to get a meet going

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome all. Getting excited as the Q is being driven up to Jax as I type. It will be here in about an hour. Already trying to get an appointment today for tint. Looking to be a great weekend.

·
Registered
697 Posts
sweet! congrats

Lets start a thread and get a headcount for FL rides. Lets get all together.

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First picture, cell phone quality. Here she is. I'll post more after a proper wash and detail. Bonus - she came tinted as a surprise to me.

·
Registered
697 Posts
what a beauty!! im partial to obsidian black :)

What a treat to the tints!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.