Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice!!! Tha ks for sharing these pics! :)

Have we seen this metallic interior trim yet?

If so, I've missed it. Looks fantastic!!!
Yup! Its been a while! I actually dont want the wood trim and want this but I wanna see it in person as well but heres a vid from cars.com which u can see the interior starting @ 1:45

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Yeah they photoshopped the **** out of those pictures but I like some of the angles. The pic of the Hagane blue front right shows the sculpting of the headlight lens, pretty sweet.

DAT LENS

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
It's good to see real things, here and on dating sites. lol
There's a lot of benefit to be had with renderings--especially when considering a lot of the issues that arise from trying to capture details of the car in simulated or natural light.

Using digital software allow us to see the details that we otherwise couldn't or wouldn't with a regular camera in natural light. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I see those controls for the power folding mirrors I want SO bad. :mad:

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
D4mn you for pointing this out. There they are...the rocker switch just below the 4 way adjuster on the door. So they're prewired and we'll have to import folders from Europe then? Done.
Can you grab me a set too? :p

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.