Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Qs. I just purchased my white Q50 today. All I can say so far is, "WOW!" I love this car. I'm a technology geek and all the technology this car has is intimidating. So much to learn. I owned a Toyota 4Runner prior so now I feel like I'm sitting on the ground, but I'll adjust. I look forward to joining in on the discussions here in the forum. I've found that user forums are much more helpful than asking the pros.

Feeling happy,
Lisa

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Hello fellow Qs. I just purchased my white Q50 today. All I can say so far is, "WOW!" I love this car. I'm a technology geek and all the technology this car has is intimidating. So much to learn. I owned a Toyota 4Runner prior so now I feel like I'm sitting on the ground, but I'll adjust. I look forward to joining in on the discussions here in the forum. I've found that user forums are much more helpful than asking the pros.

Feeling happy,
Lisa
Welcome! I live in Houston too. Which dealer did you go to? I know what you mean about the car being technology geek's heaven. It's a big part of what attracted me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! I live in Houston too. Which dealer did you go to? I know what you mean about the car being technology geek's heaven. It's a big part of what attracted me.
I purchased mine at Southwest Infiniti. They are very close to home. The buying experience was great! I'm impressed with all the warranty and service incentives. I'm loving this car and looking forward to my first full day with it. I've got to think of somewhere to go. Maybe I'll drive loop 610. LOL

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I purchased mine at Southwest Infiniti. They are very close to home. The buying experience was great! I'm impressed with all the warranty and service incentives. I'm loving this car and looking forward to my first full day with it. I've got to think of somewhere to go. Maybe I'll drive loop 610. LOL
I got mine from West Houston Infiniti. 2nd car I have purchased from them.

Traffic unfortunately has gotten so bad with so many people moving here from other parts of the country. I used to have a lot more opportunity to have fun in my G37 than I've been able to have in the Q50.

Reactions: KeziaPurrs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good to see other Houstonites on the forum!

I am an early adopter and bought mine from West Houston in August 2013 since I had reserved a vehicle the way I wanted it. It's a premium Graphite Shadow with NAV/lthr etc. Since I was eligible for the VPP discount this approach worked great for me.

My experience with West Houston has been phenomenal. And the experience with my Q50 reminds me of the days I had a black stick shift Maxima. I can see how much the VQ engine has improved. Not to mention balance the RWD creates. Of course this performance does not take away from all the high tech luxury this car offers. I switched from a 3 series BMW to this car and I don't have to worry about taking it to the dealer for fixes frequently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.