Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting all! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jeff but most folks call me Jeffro (hence the username :)). I've been called worse. In any case, I live in Jacksonville, Florida and am currently in the U.S. Air Force. I recently got married had have a little girl on the way so my wife decided it was best for "us" to get rid of my first Infiniti G35 coupe. It was all decked out with the 6 speed, navigation, 19 inch wheels and spoiler. I was very reluctant to let it go due to the fact that it was paid off and honestly was the best car I've ever owned. I've only had the starter go out and the radiator fan but other than that, it ran like a champ. I purchased it pre owned at 40,000 miles and put an additional 65,000 fun and memorable miles, so fortunately for my family we were sold on the Nissan/Infiniti brand (We own a Murano AWD). I still got compliments on that beast and it was an 8 year old car! Long story short, I was sent to Infiniti about 3 weeks ago by my wife to purchase a G37 sedan that came with the same options as my G35 coupe and came home with the Graphite Shadow Q50 Premium with nav and a spare tire. I do kind of kick myself for not getting the welcome lighting and the 19 inch wheels (those things look so **** tough). I have found some very useful information for a "newbie" like myself on this forum and decided to become a premium member to support this site. I have spent 15 bucks on stupider things in my life so at least this goes to a noble cause. :) I hope to see some of you guys on the road someday. Take care and thanks for all the info!!!

P.S. I almost got her convinced on the Vossen CV7s... But I have to get her counter tops first... But there's nothing wrong with the ones we have now. She said the same thing about the bobo 17s we have on now... Touche' my friend... Touche'. Maybe I'll have to get little upgrades to tide me over like the spoiler, welcome lighting, and the splash guards... :D

Cheers everyone.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow floridian and military member. Its an awesome car and you have definetely joined the right place to learn and share.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Veteran's Day equetefue and to all those who have and are serving.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby (the one in your driveway and the other coming arrival). And on this veteran's day, thank you for serving our country.

My flag is out today!

·
Registered
697 Posts
you as well brother. Enjoy all the restaurant freebies :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum :) We will be at Simply Clean this weekend :) You should stop by!
Awesome! Is it the one one Southside Blvd? And what time will you be there? I'd love to drop by... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.