Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking into leasing a new Q50 hybrid AWD. I am eligible for VPP but I'm not sure if I'll get the loyalty, we own a Nissan Rogue and I wasn't sure if owning a Nissan qualified me for that incentive. I won't be trading in the Nissan though. Any help with this would be great! Currently own a 2012 Ford Edge Sport that I would be getting rid of and replacing with the Q50.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it but I want something more sporty. I used to have a mazdaspeed6 but got in an accident and it was totaled so I ended up with the edge sport. I've. Had it for almost 2 years and it's really nice just grown bored with it. Fords my ford touch system really isn't that great and I miss having a car with some umph. Don't get me wrong it has some power but it doesn't throw you back.

I got a quote back from the dealer for a q50 hybrid. $48,644msrp, 45,275 + tax and plate with vpp. 24 month lease 12k miles 631 per month or 36 month 12k miles $573 per month. Doesn't seem as good as some of the deals I've seen on here.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Most of the great deals you are seeing here are including the $3250 loyalty cash. That does wonders to reduce payments.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I figured that I've just seen a few that basically have the same end price though and still have a monthly payment in the 400s which is what I'm shooting for.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Another big factor are the fees that might be rolled in the lease since they can vary greatly. Doc fees for example are around $500 here in AZ, but I have seen reports of $900 in Florida dealers and are capped by law in California at $75. Licensing fees also vary based on state. I had to pay over $650, while I see others paying $35. Then there are sales taxes. Most states only charge sales tax on the monthly rent (payment) while others charge sales tax on the whole purchase amount upfront which is then rolled into the lease.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.