Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got email, is it new one or I'm just late on the train?
You have been contacted as our records show you recently purchased an Infiniti Q50. As part of any introduction of a new vehicle, Infiniti would like to gather the experiences of recent purchasers.

You may have already received a survey from Infiniti regarding the dealer and buying process for your vehicle. This survey differs - as it focuses primarily on the vehicle itself. It is desired to know what prompted you to select your Q50 over other vehicles you considered, your favorite attributes of the Q50 now that you have owned it for a few months, and what changes or improvements you would like to see implemented on the vehicle. The information from this survey will be reviewed at the highest levels within Infiniti and will directly influence future products.

The survey is quite extensive and could take up to 20 minutes to complete. We realize that owners of our vehicles are very busy. To show our appreciation for you participation, all individuals who complete the survey will be entered into a drawing for one of several a $200 Visa gift cards. In addition, some Q50 owners will have the opportunity to meet directly with Infiniti personnel to share there experiences.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I received it today as well.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Same here. Got mine this morning.

·
Registered
478 Posts
If you have the time to do this, please fill it out. This will help Infiniti find out exactly what is happening with these vehicles so they can make updates and fix the current issues.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
That sounds like something I received a couple of months ago(or was it three months). I remember starting the survey, and it taking less than two minutes. As soon as I said that I hadn't connected my phone, and hadn't tried, I got a "Thank You" and that was the end of it.:) Maybe this is a second wave of questions, but I have a feeling I won't be contacted this time. :D

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Survey took a bit longer than I expected. It was a bit detailed. I tried to voice my opinions as much as I could in the limited space they gave.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
I also got one from JD Powers as well in the snail mail, and enclosed was a $1 bill.....seriously? $1?? $1???:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Remember to be honest. That's the only way they will improve on the next year model.
vbx, I am going to have to give you a LIKE for that one!:eek:

Reactions: maddsiick and tt_45

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hopefully you don't have to read any of them Matt.
Whomever that job goes to probably has some thick skin.
I will not have to read them haha, but I would love to have some input on what needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did not receive one, but wish I did. I have been trying to give feedback for years on their cars, which I have loved. Just little improvements, ideas, etc...

For example - put remote start in the cars before spending all your energy on DAS ;) it's the small things haha... at least it would be great for those of us in cold weather.

In all seriousness though - where would one go to direct such suggestions? Just through the Infiniti Consumer Affairs channel? I'm pretty sure the dealers don't relay anything back.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I didn't get one. Since when they came to meet me I gave them seven pages of issues and a DVD with photos and videos documenting most of the problems I've been having, they either figured they knew what I thought or were afraid to ask!

I did get JD Power and some other firm's surveys, though, and responded.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.