Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad the forum exist, already got some great info for the new Q. Just installed my wheels, looking to do a spoiler. Not sure about the midnight grill. Not much difference to the eye.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Q50!

You have direct adaptive steering correct?

What are the specs on the wheels and how long have you had it on?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I do. 19 x 8.5 TSW Nurburgring front and back. Have had them on for about 3 days.

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Looks good man congrats on the Q, nice choice of color! Those are the OEM wheel specs if I'm not mistaken. What are the offsets on the TSW's?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are right, they are the OEM specs. I am not sure about the offsets, never even asked my buy.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yes, I do. 19 x 8.5 TSW Nurburgring front and back. Have had them on for about 3 days.
8.5 all around? Let us know if ever it throws an error code! I really want to get wheels for my Q50 already! Waiting for suspension parts is becoming a drag! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Very nice. Congrats!

Those wheels look awesome!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Car looks great. I would move on the black grill though. There is another thread showing the difference and I think it really makes the car look better and it would certainly match up well with your new wheels.

The OEM wheels IMO are the biggest issue for me regarding the Q50. I think the larger Sport Trim wheels look good with the black, gray and silver colors, however the gray-trimmed wheel clashes with other colors like the brown and red. I wish they offered a non-shiney, polished-finish wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.