Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on fellas ?
Im new to the forum and i was wondering how owners of the Q50 feel about their cars ? im coming from a heavily modified 370z which is now sold and i currently DD a F150, i was thinking the Q50 could be the newest toy to the stable, i wanted a balance between performance and luxury. feedback is appreciated .

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
welcome to the forum ! jealous at the sound of that "heavily modded 370z" :0

Reactions: Wallstreeter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol well since its the same motor from the Z i know exactly how I want the car, I'm just curious to see if there's any differences between the tunes and how the exposed to the aftermarket the cars going to be

·
Registered
146 Posts
Lol well since its the same motor from the Z i know exactly how I want the car, I'm just curious to see if there's any differences between the tunes and how the exposed to the aftermarket the cars going to be
Modding has become so popular, I suspect it will be moderately exposed. I feel like some of the technology on this car will make some a little gun shy at first, but I think it will soon be like many other vehicles. Seeing more posts of Vendors looking to study and research.

I've been very pleased with the car... I won't be an early adopter of modifications, but I plan to at some point. We're you primarily performance or styling in your g modifications? Or both?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well my Z was kind of a sleeper, it looked stock besides the custom headlights but when it turned on everyone knew the deal.
but since i dont wanna go overboard with this one i was thinking just
bolt ons, you know intake,exhaust..
tune,
10% tints,
maybee rims if i fall inlove

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im hoping to find an exhaust that gives it a bit of a rumble but nothing crazy, i had a titanium meisterschaft exhuast on the Z and it was fun but the neighbors hated me pulling in 3-4am or pulling her out around 8am to wash her lol
so im trying to be a bit more refined while still keeping my nuts in tacked

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
stillen said they're a couple months out from supplying parts for the Q50 as far as i was informed

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I would assume ark will get an exhaust out soon! Maybe there will be a lot of products coming out after SEMA for the Q50! I loved the nismo exhaust for the G35! Such a deep and refined note without it being too noisy maybe something that will be made for the Q50 in the future and something u can look into!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forum!

I would assume ark will get an exhaust out soon! Maybe there will be a lot of prodictsncoming out after SEMA for the Q50! I loved the nismo exhaust for the G35! Such a deep and refined note without it being too noisy maybe something that will be made for the Q50 in the future and something u can look into!
Thanks, and Yeah that's What I was thinking

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.