Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of my Hagane blue Q50s AWD last week. It has the navi and touring packages. It is at the dealer having the rear spoiler installed to sport up the backend a bit.

I must say it is a bit of a technological overload at the moment, but so far, I couldn't be happier.

I had been a long time Acura owner, so this is new territory for me. You get used to the tactile feel/fit/finish/function of a particular brand that you find yourself compiling a list of items you miss or like better.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Took delivery of my Hagane blue Q50s AWD last week. It has the navi and touring packages. It is at the dealer having the rear spoiler installed to sport up the backend a bit.

I must say it is a bit of a technological overload at the moment, but so far, I couldn't be happier.

I had been a long time Acura owner, so this is new territory for me. You get used to the tactile feel/fit/finish/function of a particular brand that you find yourself compiling a list of items you miss or like better.
That sounds like mine. Be sure to post a pic with the rear spoiler.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.