Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do like the wheels a lot, just not a chrome fan (@Pillboy called it). What are they? Can you share all the specs (brand/size/offset/tires), just curious...
They are Rays Nismo V2 triple chrome plated(them being chrome is the reason I bought them, they are 1 of 1). 19x9,5 +40 front with I think a 255x35 and 19x10.5 +23 rear with 275x30.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I second what others have said. Nice design, just not a chrome fan. The tires look a little stretched, what are the specs?
Rear tire has a slight stretch I am far from a fitment expert haha

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know, I actually have the same as you. 255 on a 9.5 and 275 on a 10.5 and every time I look at my car I wish I went 285.
On my Q50 the these wheels poked a lot more then my Q60. I agree with the 285. My next set I may bump them up to 285. I’m on continental DSW06+ or whatever they called ahha

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the chrome contrast plus the design is nice. Good looking wheel honestly. I like that it's not cookie cutter black.

However, the offset for the rear looks like it's too shallow and pokes a bit. Also looks like the 275s on a 10.5 are a way to hide less than ideal wheel fitment.
Ya I didn’t want black wheels because here in Houston everyone just blacks out there cars. So the chrome helps me stand out a little bit.
Ya slight poke, once I lower the car I figure it will look better. The stretch begins right where the fender line is. It’s really not that much I don’t have a pic currently to show the “flush ness” of it right now.

Reactions: xBlitzkriegx

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I like the chrome contrast plus the design is nice. Good looking wheel honestly. I like that it's not cookie cutter black.

However, the offset for the rear looks like it's too shallow and pokes a bit. Also looks like the 275s on a 10.5 are a way to hide less than ideal wheel fitment.
Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt Water Tar
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

pics of the “flush ness”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.