Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
I doubt it. It's too early. The 2015 is targeted for a late-summer release I'm sure, as was the 2014. What will be there, however, is the Eau Rouge, and hopefully more details as to its eventual release.

Not many 2015 models are going to be there, to my knowledge. The few that are will be locked protoypes, which always ticks me off as a show-goer.:(

One exception will be the 2015 Mazda6. In my geek sessions regarding that car, I discovered that the 2014 went on sale over a year ago (wtf, right?) and as such the 2015s are already at dealers. Wow.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yeah, I remember I shop for a Mazda 6 2014 before the Q50 were release.
Saw the exterior, love it. Saw the sticker price and EPA rating, love it even more. Than, saw the interior and my heart stopped. The interior looks bland and boring to me. If they make the interior much nicer with bigger Nav screen, I would have bought it already.

One exception will be the 2015 Mazda6. In my geek sessions regarding that car, I discovered that the 2014 went on sale over a year ago (wtf, right?) and as such the 2015s are already at dealers. Wow.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Is there any specs out on the 2015 model? Like stuff they actually finished putting the car as promised?

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I think everyone blew their loads in Geneva, I'd be surprised to see anything BUT the Q50 ER and Q30 show up in New York. Still, more ER details and pricing announcements would be a cherry on top. Let me consult my crystal ball:

2015 Eau Rouge production run begins this summer, early to mid fall release. Minor adjustments made to interior for easier production. Red kevlar accents stay, carbon fiber bits stay, only one color available and LIMITED RUN. Like, say, 2,000 globally available. There will be a waiting list with deposits required. They will deliver the car to your front door and invite you to Twin Ring Motegi for a few hot laps with the Stig. Intouch will include GT-R apps for g-force measurement, fuel flow and all the other configurable gauges. There will be full race mode switches available through the touchscreen and one anodized red aluminum button concealed in the change pocket. Pricing begins at 75k and stretches to 85k with 3 custom paint options including the GTR's super silver (10 layers, hand wet sanded between applications, triple clear coat).

Johan takes the stage and casually mentions all this stuff, and at the end, takes a deep breath, grins, and says, "but this is only the beginning" before a curtain drops behind him, revealing the prototype Q60 coupe with 400hp on tap from a supercharged VQ38HR.

Bla bla, I could go on, this kinda prediction wanking is fun to me. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Johan takes the stage and casually mentions all this stuff, and at the end, takes a deep breath, grins, and says, "but this is only the beginning" before a curtain drops behind him, revealing the prototype Q60 coupe with 400hp on tap from a supercharged VQ38HR.

Bla bla, I could go on, this kinda prediction wanking is fun to me. ;)
You Sir, are not a kind and compassionate person...the thought of you stating such heresy is akin to telling a leprechan that there is gold at the end of a rainbow. Shame, Shame on you:mad:.

And no, I'm not a leprechan.:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah, I remember I shop for a Mazda 6 2014 before the Q50 were release.
Saw the exterior, love it. Saw the sticker price and EPA rating, love it even more. Than, saw the interior and my heart stopped. The interior looks bland and boring to me. If they make the interior much nicer with bigger Nav screen, I would have bought it already.
I did the same, and I wanted the manual transmission so it wouldn't have even had heated seats. Needless to say even though the payments are more with the Q50 and the gas mileage isn't as good, I'm happy with my decision, even though it also isn't a manual, the power makes up for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.