Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q50 Silver Sport Lux RWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.

Currently own a pre owned 2018 Silver Sport Lux

Got it with 18K miles, currently have @21K miles

Mods thus far are:

AMS: Intakes/HX/Coolant Tank/Full Down Pipes

I have been eyeing a cat back (Either ARK or FI) and thought it would be more sensible to do this before venturing off into ECUTEK tune.

However, I also was looking into HKS BOV's to help prolong turbo life or get back into the cooling system with the other AMS tank and appears now they offer an AUX pump.

Any input is appreciated. I know the ECUTEK will net me a whole different car. But I want reliable along with the thrill.

Plans for the future include a diff/drive shaft/2 piece rotors/lighter wheels/better tires/suspension goodies

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 AWD Premium
207 Posts
i would say exhaust, then tune.. because u have all other bolts on already. the combo of ams hx & tank are good enough to combat heat soak.

then later, get hks bov. u don't need a tune or reversion when adding these.

·
Premium Member
18 RS Q50 RWD
16 Posts
would also add cbe and tune from here. note: nothing says street racer like the ark, downs 3.0 combo. so if you don’t mind guys constantly flexing around you...

·
Registered
109 Posts
I ordered an FI exhaust almost a month ago and it’s currently a 4 month lead time. So if you want an FI CBE order now. And then work on other mods in the meantime. Used JB4s are best bang for buck can resell later for little to no loss. Good pickup to hold you over until you get FBO and ready for custom tune.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 Silver Sport Lux RWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would also add cbe and tune from here. note: nothing says street racer like the ark, downs 3.0 combo. so if you don’t mind guys constantly flexing around you...
When you say ‘Downs 3.0 combo’ what does that mean exactly?

I want something with some audible note and clearly allow the car to breath. But I don’t want the car to obnoxious or ricey.

·
Premium Member
18 RS Q50 RWD
16 Posts
When you say ‘Downs 3.0 combo’ what does that mean exactly?

I want something with some audible note and clearly allow the car to breath. But I don’t want the car to obnoxious or ricey.
all i have but there are plenty of other examples around

1 - 6 of 6 Posts