Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2018 q50 sport
27 Posts
if anyone is interested alibaba.com has these tail lights for under 550 shipped. they have the carbon fiber hoods, fenders, spoilers etc. I was going through the carbon steering wheel thread and someone mentioned that most of the companies we buy parts from buy and resell from alibaba

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
284 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey @GoyQ60 did yours show up?
Hey @GoyQ60 did yours show up?
Hey wolf sorry for such a late response. I actually received 2 of the 4 tailights thursday( two days ago) may 20th was the 8 month mark since ordering them. So currently it’s been 8 months and I do not have the complete set still. I only received inside lights. Pretty disappointed it’s taking this long for some tailights

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey wolf sorry for such a late response. I actually received 2 of the 4 tailights thursday( two days ago) may 20th was the 8 month mark since ordering them. So currently it’s been 8 months and I do not have the complete set still. I only received inside lights. Pretty disappointed it’s taking this long for some tailights
I said may like a moron but I meant April*

Reactions: Q50Wolf

·
Premium Member
21 Q50 Red Sport
284 Posts
Sorry to hear man, hoping the rest arrives soon - looking forward to seeing them on the Slate Gray!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sorry to hear man, hoping the rest arrives soon - looking forward to seeing them on the Slate Gray!
They won’t be going on a slate unless the slate q50 in Houston buys em off me

21 - 26 of 26 Posts