Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Unless u plan on keeping it for a whole year, it looks good. U can always take off when u get tired of it.

Reactions: Jibricb

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless u plan on keeping it for a whole year, it looks good. U can always take off when u get tired of it.
Exactly just a touch up cosmetic look for now

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Please, no. Just no.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,643 Posts
In some cases, hellcats get spanked too.
Xtreme Xperience had a couple of Hellcats to drive when I was up at PIR. Those were dogs going up the front straight compared to the Huracan and 488 GTB.

·
Registered
Iridium Blue 2018 Q50 Sport, Krotov Widebody Kit, AMS LDP, MBRP Catback Exaust. Vertini Rims
58 Posts
its considered ricer in the car scene to have those claw mark stickers, i feel like it doesnt fit the car. but do what makes you happy!

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Xtreme Xperience had a couple of Hellcats to drive when I was up at PIR. Those were dogs going up the front straight compared to the Huracan and 488 GTB.
That's not a fair comparison lol.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,643 Posts
That's not a fair comparison lol.
707 HP for the Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody vs 602 HP for the Huracan and 660 HP for the 488 GTB. Weight is what's killing it's performance. 4,538 lbs vs. 3,450 lbs for the Lambo and 3,362 lbs for the Ferrari. Out of all the cars I have driven there, the Lambo was the fastest at the end of the front straight with the Ferrari a close second.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
707 HP for the Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody vs 602 HP for the Huracan and 660 HP for the 488 GTB. Weight is what's killing it's performance. 4,538 lbs vs. 3,450 lbs for the Lambo and 3,362 lbs for the Ferrari. Out of all the cars I have driven there, the Lambo was the fastest at the end of the front straight with the Ferrari a close second.
That's why I said it wasn't fair. It's a THOUSAND lbs lighter lol. Reminds me of a race I had when I built my turbocharged TA. It was against a tubular suspension foxbody mustang with a forged 408 c.i. LS motor. He was literally a thousand pounds lighter......and I still drove away 🤣🤣

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hellcats normally don't get traction too well, slicks and warmed up DR's not counting. That probably hurts much of their potential, even with all the heft (lbs/hp is impressive still)

Not a huge fan of them in general, but can respect the power they can sell these days. IMO, really too much for those inexperienced that buy them.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Ive seen a FBO stock turbo q60 gap a porsche gt3rs. Never the less, a hellcat is easy prey for the vr30 and a lambo too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I've seen lots of things, too...but let's be realistic at the same time. Not saying it can't happen, just wouldn't call that 'normal' or "easy"...and there are plenty of modified ones of those out there too.

Not that I condone such behavior, lol.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hellcats are fresh too, with the right mods.

·
Premium Member
3,327 Posts
OP:

llegue en mis pantalones.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I've seen lots of things, too...but let's be realistic at the same time. Not saying it can't happen, just wouldn't call that 'normal' or "easy"...and there are plenty of modified ones of those out there too.

this.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I've seen lots of things, too...
Its really not that hard at all.
Stock huracans make 440-480whp 370tq.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts