Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just got a q50 hybrid sport, and one thing I noticed there is no trip timer... Am I missing it? I have had 4 infinitis, including this, and they all have a trip odometer as well as a timer. I am obsessed with how long it takes to get to work, so I love that timer. Anyone have any thoughts?

Still learning how to use when the car, but so far, it seems pretty awesome. Thanks. This forum has been very helpful!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys I just got a q50 hybrid sport, and one thing I noticed there is no trip timer... Am I missing it? I have had 4 infinitis, including this, and they all have a trip odometer as well as a timer. I am obsessed with how long it takes to get to work, so I love that timer. Anyone have any thoughts?

Still learning how to use when the car, but so far, it seems pretty awesome. Thanks. This forum has been very helpful!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B11uc9hxHhpDRGo2YjRQNFlRUlk/edit?pli=1

Page 17 I think is what you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Elapsed time is on page 2-28 if that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Its there. You have to go to in touch settings, meter, then main menu settings. In there can can turn the trip function on.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Awesome. I found that, but I can't reset the time. For the trip reset it only does it in the trip Odometer at the bottom of the dash screen, it does not change the time
To reset, hold down the steering wheel button to toggle between those screens. Holding it for 3 seconds resets it. You can also do that for all the other screens in between the tach and speedometer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.