Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
One of the kinks I have been experiencing, aside from intermittent on-screen delays with the in-touch system, is that the voice from the Nav dissapears during use. Even the "ding" bell alerting you when to turn dissapears. I've noticed this about 3 times already. Resetting the system by pushing down the volume button for a few seconds fixes the problem temporarily.

I'll be visiting the dealership about these issues next Friday. But after reading some of the posts here, there seems to be a slew of problems related to the in-touch system. I really do hope Infiniti comes up with a resolve soon.

Robert
BellaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Did you check the volume? If the navigation is giving directions and you happen to change the volume, it changes the volume for navigation rather than music.

Also, I seem to remember a setting in InTouch menu where you disable voice navigation and it will give you visual directions only.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Are you saying that the voice guidance works at the beginning of a journey, then turns itself off? Or is it off completely.

One tip: There's a voice command called "Voice Guidance On/Off". Press the voice command button and say one or the other of those to turn voice guidance on or off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.