Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know how many fellow Q50 owners are around here :) We can bug each other for recommendations on local vendors/deals/etc. I'd love to get a meet going once we have a few of us, too.

I'm in the south bay, specifically.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
If you want to do a meet-up in Redwood City, I'm sure I could arrange a meeting place for you. I sold another hybrid sport yesterday to a person who should show up here on the forum sooner or later. I gave him the url for the forum.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want to do a meet-up in Redwood City, I'm sure I could arrange a meeting place for you. I sold another hybrid sport yesterday to a person who should show up here on the forum sooner or later. I gave him the url for the forum.
That would be awesome, Randy. It's a chance for everyone to get together and come after you for group buy discounts :D

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Would like to know how many fellow Q50 owners are around here :) We can bug each other for recommendations on local vendors/deals/etc. I'd love to get a meet going once we have a few of us, too.

I'm in the south bay, specifically.
I live on the peninsula and work in Sunnyvale, which some consider the south bay.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live on the peninsula and work in Sunnyvale, which some consider the south bay.
awesome! I work on the border of sunnyvale/mt view, maybe i'll spot you of these days :)

I'm loving the fact I don't see any Q50s so far on the road though lol.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
awesome! I work on the border of sunnyvale/mt view, maybe i'll spot you of these days :)

I'm loving the fact I don't see any Q50s so far on the road though lol.
I haven't seen any other Q50s yet either but then again I work shifted hours so I'm driving to SV around 10 AM and home around 7:30 PM, outside of peak commute times.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't seen any other Q50s yet either but then again I work shifted hours so I'm driving to SV around 10 AM and home around 7:30 PM, outside of peak commute times.
Agreed! We need to meet and see how other's Q50 looks. I haven't seen one on the road yet :D. Oh and I live in Santa Clara and work in San Jose.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Agreed! We need to meet and see how other's Q50 looks. I haven't seen one on the road yet :D. Oh and I live in Santa Clara and work in San Jose.
Sounds like a plan. Maybe lunch time somewhere between SV and SJ. Can't think of a good place off-hand.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I live and work in Sunnyvale a block away from the new Linked-In buildings.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live and work in Sunnyvale a block away from the new Linked-In buildings.
Awesome - I'm sure we'll run into each other ... I work 2 blocks from the new LinkedIn campus as well.

Nadir

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Awesome - I'm sure we'll run into each other ... I work 2 blocks from the new LinkedIn campus as well.

Nadir
There are so many new buildings going up in SV, I can't keep track. Where is Linked-In?

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I am down Del Rey and around the corner on Palomar at GigaTest Labs. My neighbor's son Michael Gross works at Linked-In.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Right at Maude/Mathilda intersection
I remember seeing those buildings going up. So you didn't have far to go to get to Shoreline last week. I'm fairly close, just off Lawrence near the 101 exits.

·
Registered
28 Posts
New member in the North Bay (Santa Rosa). Looks like its been a while since members have posted here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member in South Bay (SJ). Looking for recommendations for aftermarket shops. I was thinking of Xtreme HID, as it has the best rating on Yelp.

·
Registered
2017 Q50S Redsport 400
47 Posts
What's up guys new to the forum and from the south bay - san jose. Was wondering where anyone could recomend for a tune or to get work done ? Obviously after this stupid virus is controlled. I see alot of fixed up q50s all over sj but not much forum action.

Also, I'm offering full details and sanitation with chemical guys. Message me, bigger discounts for forum members =)

·
Registered
2017 Q50S Redsport 400
47 Posts
What's up bruh! I thought it was gonna be another few years before someone responded from the bay. Lol

Thanks, I hit them up before with my 370z for a tune but they seemed busy and wait time was 90 days during the winter.... ended up getting it done the next day in napa at some raceway. I will check with them again.

When this all clears up does anyone still do meets or runs ? Been out of the racing scene/car clubs for a few years.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts