Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to know how many fellow Q50 owners are around here :) We can bug each other for recommendations on local vendors/deals/etc. I'd love to get a meet going once we have a few of us, too.

I'm in the south bay, specifically.

·
Super Moderator
2,673 Posts
If you want to do a meet-up in Redwood City, I'm sure I could arrange a meeting place for you. I sold another hybrid sport yesterday to a person who should show up here on the forum sooner or later. I gave him the url for the forum.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want to do a meet-up in Redwood City, I'm sure I could arrange a meeting place for you. I sold another hybrid sport yesterday to a person who should show up here on the forum sooner or later. I gave him the url for the forum.
That would be awesome, Randy. It's a chance for everyone to get together and come after you for group buy discounts :D

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Would like to know how many fellow Q50 owners are around here :) We can bug each other for recommendations on local vendors/deals/etc. I'd love to get a meet going once we have a few of us, too.

I'm in the south bay, specifically.
I live on the peninsula and work in Sunnyvale, which some consider the south bay.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
awesome! I work on the border of sunnyvale/mt view, maybe i'll spot you of these days :)

I'm loving the fact I don't see any Q50s so far on the road though lol.
I haven't seen any other Q50s yet either but then again I work shifted hours so I'm driving to SV around 10 AM and home around 7:30 PM, outside of peak commute times.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't seen any other Q50s yet either but then again I work shifted hours so I'm driving to SV around 10 AM and home around 7:30 PM, outside of peak commute times.
Agreed! We need to meet and see how other's Q50 looks. I haven't seen one on the road yet :D. Oh and I live in Santa Clara and work in San Jose.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I am down Del Rey and around the corner on Palomar at GigaTest Labs. My neighbor's son Michael Gross works at Linked-In.

·
Registered
28 Posts
New member in the North Bay (Santa Rosa). Looks like its been a while since members have posted here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts