Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Premium Member
They get busy. I paid for parts around Thanksgiving. I got everything installed and re-tuned in March...4 months of waiting. But, it was for my G35. Having 2 cars makes it a LOT easier to wait.

Best thing to do is plan ahead.

I've been out of HPDE events for a while. Last event was May 2015.

I don't plan on racing the Q50, but I would like to get the G35 out there once this corona nonsense wears off...maybe June of 2021....

Registered
2017 Q50S Redsport 400
Agreed! Two cars would really help. I need to check if Z car does 3rd party warranty work. My buddy shop used to but they closed down. Light bolt ons and tune would be nice馃

I guess that gives us over a year to prep 馃槑

Registered
2017 Q50S Redsport 400
Greetings 馃懡

Maybe we'd get more hits if we posted igs ? Lol

I'm about 6 months in and loving it. Everyone is super helpful on here and you'll learn ALOT!

Maybe after covid (eventually) we can do a drive or even a track day.

Premium Member
2017 Q50 Silver Sport VR30DDTT
Used to live in Roseville, but moved to SLC... I'll be back in town Thanksgiving tho! Maybe there should be a meetup!

Premium Member
What's that supposed to mean.
It means I am yanking your chain.

if you want to plan a get together, start a new thread with a date, time and location.

At best, I believe there are only a few local guys on here.

FB, as much as I hate it and dont use it, may be a better bet.

Are you thinking Friday? I have seen get togethers at Hillsdale and Ross. There is a home depot, 24 HR fitness and a Target there.

Premium Member
2017 Q50 Silver Sport VR30DDTT
It means I am yanking your chain.

Are you thinking Friday? I have seen get togethers at Hillsdale and Ross. There is a home depot, 24 HR fitness and a Target there.
Yeah, I'm thinking Friday. What part of Norcal are you in? I'll be in Roseville. The only place where I could think a home depot 24 hr and target nearby is sunrise and Eureka

Premium Member
Yeah, I'm thinking Friday. What part of Norcal are you in? I'll be in Roseville. The only place where I could think a home depot 24 hr and target nearby is sunrise and Eureka
I am in south san jose.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts