Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer who i leased a g37x for $290 a month isn't giving a good deal. Im getting the q50s AWD navigation and deluxe touring for $480 a month 36 months. I see people getting it for like $340

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
My dealer who i leased a g37x for $290 a month isn't giving a good deal. Im getting the q50s AWD navigation and deluxe touring for $480 a month 36 months. I see people getting it for like $340
How much are they putting down to get to $340?
That seems to low for the options your looking at.

That model your looking at is in the ball park of 48k-50k right?

I got $403 with VPP + 3250 loyalty cash on mine with a 10k/39.
And I payed my max MSD's to get my interest rate down to almost zero.
My cars MSRP was 49.2K.

You should get the $2500 loyaltly cash.
Try to haggle over the sale price so your depreciation cost is reduced.
And pay some MSD's to get the interest rate down.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Yeah, because everyone on the internet always tells the truth. And they always point out the differences between with and without tax, and what options they got, and whether they applied MSD's, and what their credit rating is, and how many miles per year, and how many years, and what month they did their deal, and whether or not they got $3250 vs. $2500 vs. $0 owner loyalty cash, and hybrid vs. gas vs. sport vs. premium, and $0 drive off vs. $4000 drive-off, and trade equity vs. no trade, and 36 vs. 39 months, etc.

There are no variables in any of this. It is just the dealer ripping you off.

/sarcasm

Did you really ask for a 36 month lease? Because the numbers on that aren't going to be as good as 39 months.

Seriously, if you think their numbers don't make sense, ask them why they seem out of whack with what else you've seen that's comparable. If they can't explain it adequately, find another salesperson/dealer.

If you're in NorCal, I'd be happy to work with you and get you a great deal. But frankly the numbers you quote above don't mean anything. How many miles per year? How much down? Taxes? $480/mo for a $50K car sounds pretty reasonable/normal to me. Go ask the dealer why the difference between the two leases. Was your G lease an 18 month one? Of course, that car cost $5-8K less than the Q50.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not sure why, but 36 month leases tend to be more expensive than 39 month.

In any case, you run a risk of having to pay for a set of new tires if you plan keep the car for this long.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Funny, I have no idea who you are. You must not be providing any useful post.

I'll give you a useful hint.
Read your lease paperwork before you sign it.
The monthly payment is clearly stated on the lease agreement.
If you were told one thing and ended up paying a different number it's your own fault for not reading your lease agreement.

I see you haven't tried to contradict my statement that YOU sign your lease agreement.

Good day Troll.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got $547 39mo. 10k miles. Q50S AWD nav, tech, touring, spare, kick plates
1st month and plates on delivery. No down.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Like everyone said, go back and change it to 39 months, that is where the hot spot is on these. As for the payment, it all depends on trade in, loyalty, VPP, money factor, money down, etc. These will all change your monthly payment quite a bit depending on what you bring to the table. Have the dealer show you every factor you are dealing with and you should be able to match it with people who are currently leasing these. One way to do it if you have a trade in, is do the lease deal without the trade in and once you agree on a deal, have them give you an amount on your trade and then put that onto the down payment, or however you want to do it. This will help if there is a bunch of equity, whether it be positive or negative.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.