·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I'm new to the forum.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Follow me on IG @GhostQ60

Proud owner of a 2018 Q60 Redsport Awd.

Currently reside in the GTA area (Ontario)

Car is built by Apex Motoring & Tuned by Iveytune

List of Modifications:

Ams Alpha intakes
Ams Heat Exchanger
Ams Full Race Downpipes
Ams Coolant Expansion tank
Add W1 3.3 catch can (breather delete)
HKS Legamax Catback Exhuast
Ecutek (Iveytuned)

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking Q60! Whose wheels are those? Your car appears to be lowered. Coilovers? Any other mods besides what is listed?

Do read this if you haven't already done so.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Nice looking Q60! Whose wheels are those? Your car appears to be lowered. Coilovers? Any other mods besides what is listed?

Do read this if you haven't already done so.

I have been lurking for a long time lol....

Car is lowered on RSR Down Springs

Wheels are Enkei TY5 19 9.5 +35 ET

Tires are Indy 500 255/35/19

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
I have been lurking for a long time lol....

Car is lowered on RSR Down Springs

Wheels are Enkei TY5 19 9.5 +35 ET

Tires are Indy 500 255/35/19
Your thoughts on the Indy 500's?

·
Registered
2018 Signature.
2,678 Posts
Best bang for buck imo. Soft tire that handles well. Super quiet. Have arounnd 9k on them since the season started

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk
Welcome, buddy, totally agree. See you in the city.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
Best bang for buck imo. Soft tire that handles well. Super quiet. Have arounnd 9k on them since the season started

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk
So is the GTA area of Ontario where the car thefts are prevalent?

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q50 RS400 AWD
254 Posts
GTA stands for Greater Toronto Area - ironically, yes, it's a large metropolitan area and car thefts are quite prevalent here as they are in most major cities...

@GhostQ60 This forum will make you spend even more money than you already have

Reactions: GhostQ60

·
Registered
168 Posts
GTA means Greater Toronto Area - so essentially where most people from Ontario live :D and with population i'm sure it comes with some not so good intended folks :D

There are pockets inside the GTA where things are not as safe, i'm thankful I live in an area that's pretty good though I still park inside my garage and have a key signal blocking pouch o_O

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey OP - welcome to the forum - BTW you might want to register on the Q60 forum as well :)

Regarding your tune, is that company local or remote?

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
GTA stands for Greater Toronto Area - ironically, yes, it's a large metropolitan area and car thefts are quite prevalent here as they are in most major cities...

@GhostQ60 This forum will make you spend even more money than you already have
I was thinking Grand Theft Auto as in the computer game when I saw GTA.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
I fairly quickly realized GTA didn't stand for Grand Theft Auto (absolute A+++ games) but I still can't figure out what the "Now Tuning" means. ?

Playing Red Dead Redemption II right now which is by the makers of GTA. I think I am at 30%. Great stuff.

Reactions: GTA-RS400

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
I fairly quickly realized GTA didn't stand for Grand Theft Auto (absolute A+++ games) but I still can't figure out what the "Now Tuning" means. ?

Playing Red Dead Redemption II right now which is by the makers of GTA. I think I am at 30%. Great stuff.
I'm in RDR2 right now also. 22%. After I finish the game, I'm playing it again only I'm going postal and robbing or shooting everyone to see how long I can last.

Reactions: GTA-RS400

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
I'm in RDR2 right now also. 22%. After I finish the game, I'm playing it again only I'm going postal and robbing or shooting everyone to see how long I can last.
Lol! Good plan.

Actually, I find that easier to do in GTA. Get your self a nice 5 star wanted rating and see how much chaos you can continue to wreak before being taken down. You can try your going postal plan now - before finishing the game - but make sure you turn off auto-save first.

In RDRII, I'm ok with being able to stay alive when shooting regular passer byes. The trouble I have is the bounty hunters - or even the law - in counties where my Bounty is too high. Everyone wants me (well, Aurthor) and I usually don't last that long once surrounded by red dots on the map, lol. It took me a gazillion tries to finish the Javier mission in Black Water. Not the mission itself - that was a breeze - but just getting to Javier to even start the mission - because I'm wanted dead or alive in Black Water. Anyway, good stuff! Excellent game(s).

Wait, Avedis is playing a console game???

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,876 Posts
Lol! Good plan.

Actually, I find that easier to do in GTA. Get your self a nice 5 star wanted rating and see how much chaos you can continue to wreak before being taken down. You can try your going postal plan now - before finishing the game - but make sure you turn off auto-save first.

In RDRII, I'm ok with being able to stay alive when shooting regular passer byes. The trouble I have is the bounty hunters - or even the law - in counties where my Bounty is too high. Everyone wants me (well, Aurthor) and I usually don't last that long once surrounded by red dots on the map, lol. It took me a gazillion tries to finish the Javier mission in Black Water. Not the mission itself - that was a breeze - but just getting to Javier to even start the mission - because I'm wanted dead or alive in Black Water. Anyway, good stuff! Excellent game(s).

Wait, Avedis is playing a console game???
Console? Pffft. PC.

I've been playing computer games since 1971, first on mainframes, then a variety of consoles, then Mac, then PC when I started to get serious about competitive gaming. You won't find the pros playing with console controllers as the keyboard/mouse combo is superior for playing FPS games at a competitive level.

·
Registered
2018 Signature.
2,678 Posts
Speaking of theft, the next street over from me three cars were stollen last week, one being the 18 Silver Sport, a Bimmer and a Lexus, I was just asking if he traded it in. And he just told me.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q50 RS400 AWD
254 Posts
Speaking of theft, the next street over from me three cars were stollen last week, one being the 18 Silver Sport, a Bimmer and a Lexus, I was just asking if he traded it in. And he just told me.
Happens quite often around these parts. My neighbor across the street had his almost new Toyota Highlander stolen, caught it all on CCTV. I park my car inside and block it with one of the old family Hondas. 😉

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
Q50 3.0TT, Signature
34 Posts
Greetings, I'm new to the forum.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Follow me on IG @GhostQ60

Proud owner of a 2018 Q60 Redsport Awd.

Currently reside in the GTA area (Ontario)

Car is built by Apex Motoring & Tuned by Iveytune

List of Modifications:

Ams Alpha intakes
Ams Heat Exchanger
Ams Full Race Downpipes
Ams Coolant Expansion tank
Add W1 3.3 catch can (breather delete)
HKS Legamax Catback Exhuast
Ecutek (Iveytuned)
Thats a nice setup on your Q60! That would be a similar plan for my Q50. Looks like I have my Christmas wish list! Thanks lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.