1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Live in Queens NY, work in Manhattan.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
People have cars in NYC? With all the potholes and insane cabbies, it sounds like a death wish.
Seriously is...its fun driving a beater in the city though...almost like a video game.

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
i live in brooklyn, work in NYC. i drive like a drunk trying to avoid potholes
Been there at one point of my life.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hopefully you won't be the only one soon. :) I'm waiting to pick up mine as soon as the dealer can find the car configuration I want.

But I live in Long Island and whenever I go to the city, I take the public transportation lol. With the parking and the cabs in NYC, I don't think I'll be using my Q50 there anytime soon haha.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been to this forum for couple of weeks. Considering awd premium + Nav, and no touring package, after reading about all of the issues people have .. :-(

·
Registered
70 Posts
Long Island here as well. Drove into the city last week and couldn't help but hate having to drive so slow. The FDR drive wasn't too bad though:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Brooklyn, NY here :)

Yeah, potholes in new york never get better, they get worse. unfortunately. no matter how hard you try to avoid it, still same result :/

temporarily moved to florida, nothing to complain about but the bugs hitting the windshield lol

I arranged the international flag day a few years in a row. buddies of mine ran independence day for former USSR. anyone who's from the ny area probably seen and heard the massive gathering :p

I say we arrange a meet, anyone from tri-state welcome. spring break maybe?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts