Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Nyc

16K views 40 replies 30 participants last post by  Blueredsport400 
#1 ·
Anyone else here from NYC?

#7 ·
Live in Queens NY, work in Manhattan.

#12 ·
Hopefully you won't be the only one soon. :) I'm waiting to pick up mine as soon as the dealer can find the car configuration I want.

But I live in Long Island and whenever I go to the city, I take the public transportation lol. With the parking and the cabs in NYC, I don't think I'll be using my Q50 there anytime soon haha.

#30 ·
Save $1400 - get Garmin :)

Reactions: d828
#19 ·
Long Island here as well. Drove into the city last week and couldn't help but hate having to drive so slow. The FDR drive wasn't too bad though:D

#20 ·
Brooklyn, NY here :)

Yeah, potholes in new york never get better, they get worse. unfortunately. no matter how hard you try to avoid it, still same result :/

temporarily moved to florida, nothing to complain about but the bugs hitting the windshield lol

I arranged the international flag day a few years in a row. buddies of mine ran independence day for former USSR. anyone who's from the ny area probably seen and heard the massive gathering :p

I say we arrange a meet, anyone from tri-state welcome. spring break maybe?

#23 ·
Anyone From nyc want a stillen q50 exhaust hit me up also have stillen front lip for sport and all weather mats

#24 ·
Westchester, New York

#28 ·
Regards from Brighton Beach. Lotsa of Q's here. Work in Bronx. Travel upstate for the weekends. Love when my sonar detect a path hole and tells me "Path hole detected. You have two options - You either stop the car engine or increase your speed to at least 80mph". Love my new toy!

#29 ·
Lived in Bensonhurst and worked in NYC for 7 years (before they widened Belt), got way too many tickets for speeding and other fun stuff (such as "driving backward on one way street while passing 2 intersections" or "changing lanes 27 times within 2 minutes in dense fog + terrestrial rain combo")

I heard they renamed Bay Ridge to Beirut? LOL

#31 ·
I'm in NJ - about a 15 minute ride down Route 80 to get to Manhattan. Don't have a Q50 yet, but hopefully will by June.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.