Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......while I'm gone. Hopefully, by the time I get back, some on the forum will have their cars. And also hopefully, mine will be waiting for me as well. I'm sure you can figure out that I don't have a laptop, so I won't be checking into the site unless some hotel has one in a business office. Even then, I won't have the time to peruse the threads - I can only imagine how much I'll have to catch up on when I get back.:eek:

I'll leave you with this little story my salesman told me this past week, when I asked him about the Infiniti Assistant. He said that he wanted a G37 6MT, and the dealership doesn't have any. So he found 8 of them at Sewell Infiniti in Texas, and flew out there. He called Infiniti Assistant to get him a room at a nearby Hampton Inn, and five minutes later, they called him back to tell him that the room had been reserved. Nice customer service! He bought the car and drove it back to Chattanooga. I never thought to ask him why they didn't pull off a dealer trade of some kind, but it worked out well for him(I hope he got a good discount. :D)

So, if you're in the "heat belt," keep your A/C going - I'll be in Maine next week. :D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Have a good trip! I guess I need to go ahead and sign up for my Personal Assistant account!

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Have a great vacation and be safe!
Hurry back and stop by NC so that you can apply the Paint Sealant to my Q50. That would make your vacation the greatest!!!:D:D

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
So did the Chattanooga dealership get the cars in today??? If not, you could always check them out while on your road trip. Use Infiniti Assistant to find out where the dealerships with Q50s are located along your route. Since you pre ordered you received 60 (or was it 90) days Infiniti Assistant for free so you can just use their 800# and utilize the serve as many times as you can while on vacation!! :D

Have fun and enjoy the cooler weather!!! (I'm going to Huntsville tomorrow to check the Q50 out!! YAY)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Enjoy your vacation first man! Just have fun! The forum will always be here to read the new stuff you missed when you come back! Since your return date is basically timed exactly for the Q50 release, i dont even think you'll have the time to keep up with the forum and most likely be more excoted to get in your car already and drive it off the lot! Hehe!

Anyway, have fun and have a safe trip man! Bring your sealant just incase you want to drop by Socal! Hehehe! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.