Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used one of those obd2 Bluetooth connectors and an app on their phone such as Torque to view engine parameters? If so, what app did you use and what Bluetooth connector? Can you leave the Bluetooth connector in, and will the phone connect each time you get in or do you need to remove each time you turn the car off?
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I used the "OBDLink MX" it was the older version with "Torque Pro" and the "Advanced LT for INFINITI" provides a few more parameters, but I used it with my G37X and not the Q50 RS (currently in storage). Yes, I left it plugged in all the time and bought a prepaid phone (not activated) and left if mounted in the car to turn on once 12 volt power was sent through the lighter socket.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
I used the "OBDLink MX" it was the older version with "Torque Pro" and the "Advanced LT for INFINITI" provides a few more parameters, but I used it with my G37X and not the Q50 RS (currently in storage). Yes, I left it plugged in all the time and bought a prepaid phone (not activated) and left if mounted in the car to turn on once 12 volt power was sent through the lighter socket.
obdlink mx and torque pro on G35.

havent used on q50 either...sorry.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I used torque until I got tuned, and now use ECUTek.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They also have those OBD2 dash gauges as well that shows the parameters. I saw someone post one on FB recently, looked pretty cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts