Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OP Member
9,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you everyone for voting for the Winner of October's ROTM!!!

Please congratulate:

mksoucek

Q50S AWD Hybrid

Mods:
Rear Spoiler
Window Spoiler
35% window tint
Diffuser Highlighted in 3m 1080 film wrap
Rhino Guard Side Skirt Flairs
RSR Lowering Springs
20" Niche Rims
255/35R20 tires all the way around
Car Pro Cquarts paint treatment

I'm really please to see everyone voting and all the entries as well. It's always nice to see everyone's ride and their mods. I drool a little every time.

See you all in November's ROTM Contest

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Diffuser area is the black wrap you see by the rear exhaust area. You can actually buy a carbon piece that attaches however, I prefer this look because the aftermarket piece is too bulky for me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The Diffuser area is the black wrap you see by the rear exhaust area. You can actually buy a carbon piece that attaches however, I prefer this look because the aftermarket piece is too bulky for me.

Thanks--I got it. you wrapped that area instead of adding a separate diffusor! Got ya! I was thrown off by the word "highlight." This looks really good...I too think the aftermarket diffuser is a bit bulky....I might be interested in this if I could find someone to paint it gloss black. Thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
105 Posts
NICE!!!! Great Job with your ride. I'm bias in loving the color (Venetian Ruby Q50S Hybrid owner myself).

If you don't mind me asking, how has your experience been using Pro CQuarts?

Again, great job.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Congrats! You have a great looking car. I see that you're running 255/35s all around, are there any rubbing issues or anything like that upfront?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Beautiful car dude, great job on all the mods. The side skirts you have, the Rhino Guards, where did you get them? They look GREAT and I cant seem to find them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts