Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

After purchasing my Q60 I went there after market route with cat back and ldps. I’ve since sold that car and purchased a Q50. However, I have the OEM lower cats still from the Q60.

My question: is there a market for these still? Does anyone know where I could unload these, I have zero use for them or my 2018 Q50rs OEM lower cats for that matter (installing Invidia cat back this weekend w/ z1 ldp—-until my very back ordered FI setup comes in). So I’ll have two complete sets up for sale, just not sure where to start? Post ‘em here?

I did research a bit on this forum but didn’t get much of a hit. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
716 Posts
—-until my very back ordered FI setup comes in). So I’ll have two complete sets up for sale, just not sure where to start? Post ‘em here?

I did research a bit on this forum but didn’t get much of a hit. Any help would be appreciated.
Scrap yard will give you cash for them, maybe $50-80/each depending on your state. Otherwise, if you want to sell to someone hoping they want to return their car back to stock or having issues with theirs, your best bet is posting them up on Kijij/Craigslist, here, or local INfiniti forums

·
Premium Member
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
3,477 Posts
In our metro area the scrapping "entrepreneurs" also advertise wanting used cats on Craigslist. Only downside I could see is that you might have to meet them at 3:00 AM when their "business" is usually open.

Reactions: Wheels43

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,327 Posts
I kept my OEM LDPs in case I need to revert to stock for engine warranty work, but that's just me.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. Thanks for the help. I’ll likely just keep ‘‘em for a bit as I have the room and zero motivation 🤷🏽‍♂️.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts