Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16' Q50 AWD Silver Sport
226 Posts
11:30pm is late? The night is just starting!
It's 2:30 AM in my neck of the woods, but you are right about the night just starting.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hmmm, I haven't typically been overly interested in this mod. But when you said Black, one eyebrow did raise a little.

To be clear, you have a 2017 version?
Lol. I have both. 14-17 and 18+. Both versions do not bleed light.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Reactions: Nukespeq50

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like you N5.

I like you M1. In Black?

1:15am here. :D

Lol. I have chrome as well as black. They come in plain white light or BT app controlled selectable light color.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Ok guys, 1:25am PT, time for shushy (the word my kids use)? :D

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Lol. I have chrome as well as black. They come in plain white light or BT app controlled selectable light color.
It would appear that you're aware that VS has rules regarding vendors since you mentioned it earlier in this thread. Since you indicate you have multiple items of this product for sale, you don't fall under the rules regarding private sales by members. If you want to advertise and sell your emblems here, you need to register with VS as a vendor and then you can only promote your product in your specific, sponsored sub-forum. Vendors can not advertise or sell their products anywhere else in the forums.

Vendor FAQ | Infiniti Q50 Forum

I would ask that you either register with VS as a vendor and follow the rules as outlined in the Vendor FAQ section or discontinue selling your emblems in the public sections of this forum.

It's part of my job that I have to be "that guy" who's responsibility is to make sure members follow VS rules on the forums, as picky as they may seem, but VS expects mods and admins to enforce their rules and we have to be consistent and fair in that enforcement. Other registered vendors pay for the right to advertise their products here and it's isn't fair to them to let another member sell their products here and not be subject to the same requirements. I'm surprised the Spud didn't point this out to you.

Reactions: Pillboy

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
I didn't quite think of it as a for sale post(s). But I can see how it was near the edge.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
I didn't quite think of it as a for sale post(s). But I can see how it was near the edge.
Perhaps I'm reading these posts differently than you are? Seems a little past the edge to me.

"I have some available if you need."

"Im not allowed to post that here without being a vendor. Sent you a PM."

"Lol. I have both. 14-17 and 18+. Both versions do not bleed light."

" I have chrome as well as black. They come in plain white light or BT app controlled selectable light color. "

Reactions: JohnInNH
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.