Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I understand they are separate, there was talk of them only allowing people to TCU tune if they are ECU tuned through HPtuners as well. I'm hoping that was just a rumor but time will tell. Hopefully there are some updates coming this spring
Yeah that's a bad rumor from experience. I can tell you they're hard at work and have given me some great support. They're in the process of adding the wasteagte position during shifts right now which is on the MY22 stock so everyone can benefit from it. No launch mode yet but being able to tune the car yourself, ecu or TCU for the price is really awesome.

·
Registered
2019 Q50 Signature Edition
956 Posts
Run it from concrete. Find a bridge to launch from

·
Registered
2018 Q50 Red Sport AWD
14 Posts
Took my 2018 Q50 Red Sport to the strip yesterday. I was pretty happy with the results. Car is bone stock with the exception of non run flat tires. Had to bring someone not tech savvy and they didn't get the video but I can post one that was slightly slower 12.754 later when I'm home. Slip below
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Receipt Finger Font Hood Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Q50S
471 Posts
Made it to the track last night with some of that good DA and hit a new PB. Made all 4 passes in the 10s last night.

Temperature Receipt Font Number Electric blue
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2018 Q50 Red Sport AWD
14 Posts
Those are some nasty 60' times she's moving out

Reactions: Blackhawk77

·
Registered
2017 Q50S
471 Posts