Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Makes sense. Are you able to log trans temp, do we need a better trans cooler?
I know of someone that just fabbed a Q50 trans cooler. Going to his shop Sat for a BOV install if you're interested in pics and info

·
Registered
77 Posts
2017 Q50S. Fast Intentions CBE, AMS 3" LDP, BMS Heat Exchanger. Tuned by JMS Racing of San Antonio @ 19PSI on 93 octane.

·
Registered
172 Posts
About the
2018 Q50 Silver - VR30DDTT - Nostrum High Performance - E80
AMS "Big Bore" HPFP
Nostrum LPFP kit
Nostrum M-KDI "Modular" injectors
AMS RA600 turbos
AMS HX
AMS installed electric exhaust dumps
ECUTEK Flex fuel tuned on E80

View attachment 89622
About those new injectors, would you mind share how are they different than stock? If pushed hard are they going to get stock open like the stock ones do on e85?
Great job advancing this platform btw!
thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
2019 Q50S Signature Edition, All with the stock exhaust on 93 octane pump gas. Also, the AMS Red Alpha CAI (got added day before tuning just on a whim/black friday special) and Burger Motorsports inexpensive $299 heat exchanger. Really no mods to create additional hp other than the Jotech tune. This tune jumps to a max 21 psi for a brief instant and falls to primarily 19-18 psi and tapers down slightly more.

434 whp and 513 wtq

·
Registered
493 Posts
Great numbers on stock exhaust. I'm tempted to have my tuner have the max peak hit later in the RPM band but I feel like these small turbos will not last.. peak boost hitting at 5200 RPM sounds like it will last longer

·
Registered
18 Posts
About the

About those new injectors, would you mind share how are they different than stock? If pushed hard are they going to get stock open like the stock ones do on e85?
Great job advancing this platform btw!
thanks
Per AMS the new injectors will solve the issue running E85

·
Registered
137 Posts
You heard from AMS directly?
AMS mentioned it (that the upcoming injectors are rated for E85), again, during their Instagram Live Q&A, and Nostrum Energy mentioned it during SEMA:

301 - 309 of 309 Posts