Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Opps Gbert....I meant I hope I wasn't duplicating your work!
Dont worry man! I think ive been less involved with videos now-a-days anyway since I'd rather drive the Q50 than watch it! Hahaha! Still in the look out for reviews though! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dont worry man! I think ive been less involved with videos now-a-days anyway since I'd rather drive the Q50 than watch it! Hahaha! Still in the look out for reviews though! :D
That's right man....rub it in....rub it in...lol:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha sorry about that! Didnt mean to! :eek:

Whats the update on your Q50 anyway?
My update is annoying!:mad:

I am now looking at early Oct delivery! Got annoyed with dealers outside of the area not wanting to trade or coming up with excuses not to trade.:mad:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
My update is annoying!:mad:

I am now looking at early Oct delivery! Got annoyed with dealers outside of the area not wanting to trade or coming up with excuses not to trade.:mad:
Ouch! That sucks man! And u ordered earlier than me right? Dang! Thats sad! So why the heck is ur order back dated till october?

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ouch! That sucks man! And u ordered earlier than me right? Dang! Thats sad! So why the heck is ur order back dated till october?
Supposably what I have been told is the manager at the time didn't order 6 pre-orders correctly and mine being one of them. When the sales guy found out he tried to get the new manager to work on a trade. Then while that manager was supposably working on it he was transfered to another dealership. And since no other dealers seemed to want to work with them, I had a few nice words and then told them that I would just rather they put in an order, which they said they did a change in production or something. So we will see.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Supposably what I have been told is the manager at the time didn't order 6 pre-orders correctly and mine being one of them. When the sales guy found out he tried to get the new manager to work on a trade. Then while that manager was supposably working on it he was transfered to another dealership. And since no other dealers seemed to want to work with them, I had a few nice words and then told them that I would just rather they put in an order, which they said they did a change in production or something. So we will see.:cool:
Wow! That is just a combination of bad luck and poor management! Regardless of management, your rep should have been on top of things! I hope, if u still go with them, that they would compensate for everything they've put u thru!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Spelling police ... I've heard it pronounced this way before but I haven't seen it in writing.

The word is, supposedly :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spelling police ... I've heard it pronounced this way before but I haven't seen it in writing.

The word is, supposedly :D
Honesty police. So!:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Wow! That is just a combination of bad luck and poor management! Regardless of management, your rep should have been on top of things! I hope, if u still go with them, that they would compensate for everything they've put u thru!
No, sounds like the Marx Brothers or the Three Stooges.:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.