Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2936 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so now with a whole bunch of people starting to pre- order their cars, I think it is time to have a central place to share your deal if you so choose to do so. It only helps out fellow members to get the best possible deal.

The post should contain the following information:

MSRP
SELLING PRICE
DOWN PAYMENT (preferably with fee and cap cost reduction break down)
TERM
MILEAGE ALLOWANCE
MONEY FACTOR
RESIDUAL %
MONTHLY PAYMENT (BEFORE TAX AND THEN AFTER TAX)
LOCATION ( to figure out tax if necessary)

Let me know if I forgot anything.

LETS SEE THOSE DEALS!

·
Registered
396 Posts
That's a good idea! Will post it after I pre-order mine. (A fully loaded hybrid premium w/nav and tech packages. ). The dealer here seems pretty slow on this and so far NO ONE even know when they will have a preview or demo Q50!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Info off hands...
NYC , Hybrid Premium, AWD, Navigation (told I can get that alone), 39 months , 10k miles per year, Tax+titles+fees= 3gs n change. $555 per month.
Please let me know if you did better.

·
Registered
59 Posts
2014 Infiniti Q50 Sport AWD Sedan
Navigation Package

MSRP $49,450.00

Bank Lease

Source IFS
Term 24 months
Miles/Year 15,000
Monthly Payment $812.49 (inc. Sales Tax)
Down Payment $0.00
Security Deposit $0.00
Due at Signing $1814.93 (inc. first payment, tax, title, license transfer and fees)

OR

Bank Lease

Source IFS
Term 39 months
Miles/Year 15,000
Monthly Payment $680.44 (inc. Sales Tax)
Down Payment $0.00
Security Deposit $0.00
Due at Signing $1682.88 (inc. first payment, tax, title, license transfer and fees)

·
Registered
83 Posts
2014 Infiniti Q50 Sport AWD Sedan
Navigation Package

MSRP $49,450.00

Bank Lease

Source IFS
Term 24 months
Miles/Year 15,000
Monthly Payment $812.49 (inc. Sales Tax)
Down Payment $0.00
Security Deposit $0.00
Due at Signing $1814.93 (inc. first payment, tax, title, license transfer and fees)

OR

Bank Lease

Source IFS
Term 39 months
Miles/Year 15,000
Monthly Payment $680.44 (inc. Sales Tax)
Down Payment $0.00
Security Deposit $0.00
Due at Signing $1682.88 (inc. first payment, tax, title, license transfer and fees)
How is tax so low but payments so high?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Liking what I'm seeing soo far ... This type of info is exactly what this thread is about!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm not liking my lease quote. This is 35+ percent higher than what I currently pay on my 2010 G37x S lease. Considering the fierce degree of competition in the near luxury segment, Infiniti is going to have to do better on lease rates.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm not liking my lease quote. This is 35+ percent higher than what I currently pay on my 2010 G37x S lease. Considering the fierce degree of competition in the near luxury segment, Infiniti is going to have to do better on lease rates.
What was the set up of the car n How much you got quoted on?

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Details buddy.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
$475 per month, $1800 down, 15K miles per year, 39 month term for my 2010 Infiniti G37x S. Loaded.
That's a sweet deal. Yeah you're not gonna get a loaded Q50 anywhere near that. I don't know if IFS isn't getting good rates or what. Maybe bank leases are better?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As more and more people actually pre-order and or get their car I fully expect to see pages among pages of posts with deals [email protected] I think they were asking for the details on the Q50 you were quoted. You got to remember this is a lot more of a technologically advanced vehicle with more options and luxury than our G's ... Can't expect to get more and not pay more... However I do feel the deals will get better probably in the first half of the new year...

·
Premium Member
5,721 Posts
So no body else on this forum ordered/got quoted on a lease besides me?? No one wants to share??
Well, it's pretty **** early...

Even for those that aren't leasing, I'm sure people are probably gonna wait until they're able to get their hands on the car first before they get quoted or order anything...

·
Registered
396 Posts
- I was told that if I pre-order, "my Q50" might arrive the same time with the demo ones arrive (in mid late July). If at that time I don't like it after test-drive, I have no obligation to pay for it. But if I like it, I would obviously own (lease) my new Q50 a few months before the ones who order after they try the demos. .. Is that true/legitimate?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
- I was told that if I pre-order, "my Q50" might arrive the same time with the demo ones arrive (in mid late July). If at that time I don't like it after test-drive, I have no obligation to pay for it. But if I like it, I would obviously own (lease) my new Q50 a few months before the ones who order after they try the demos. .. Is that true/legitimate?
I would assume the sooner you order the sooner it will come in for delivery...

·
Registered
83 Posts
The 1st ones to hit the dealerships It's in mid July. And yes if you leave money down and decide you do not want the car for What ever reason, they have to refund your money.
Did you talk about any $$ on a lease??

·
Super Moderator
2,673 Posts
That sounds about right. If I were your salesperson, I probably wouldn't "guarantee" a delivery in July, but that's the most likely arrival time. Maybe even early July, but don't get your hopes too high on the exact date.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That sounds about right. If I were your salesperson, I probably wouldn't "guarantee" a delivery in July, but that's the most likely arrival time. Maybe even early July, but don't get your hopes too high on the exact date.
We are being told last week of July, first week of August at this point. My dealership has the highest allocation for the district. We will be allocated even more cars if we can move more of our current inventory.

1 - 20 of 2936 Posts