Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All models except for Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD and Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD will have a 13.5 cubic feet trunk. Those two will have 9.4 cubic feet trunk space. Non-awd hybrids will have the 13.5 cubic feet.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
All models except for Q50 Hybrid Premium AWD and Q50 Hybrid Sport AWD will have a 13.5 cubic feet trunk. Those two will have 9.4 cubic feet trunk space. Non-awd hybrids will have the 13.5 cubic feet.
Wow! 9.4 cubic feet! How much of that trunk is left? And here I am already complaining about the small trunk of the g35! Wow!

:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Wow, I thought non-hybrid was going to be 18 cubic feet of space.:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
wow wow !
9.4cf is almost nine times the trunk space than the hard top G37 convertible:eek:
Well... if u put it like that then its...ENORMOUS!!!

But thing is though, this is a sedan! A family car to most and being that a lot of us have been curious about trunk space, i think its quite a significant feature!

Wow, I thought non-hybrid was going to be 18 cubic feet of space.:eek:
I think it still is! The figures are just for hybrids! I wonder if the AWD non-sport model also gets a smaller trunk space!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well... if u put it like that then its...ENORMOUS!!!

But thing is though, this is a sedan! A family car to most and being that a lot of us have been curious about trunk space, i think its quite a significant feature!

I think it still is! The figures are just for hybrids! I wonder if the AWD non-sport model also gets a smaller trunk space!
Nope. Q50 3.7, Q50 3.7 Premium, Q50 Sport 3.7, Q50 3.7 awd, Q50 3.7 premium awd, q50 sport 3.7 awd, Q50 hybrid premium, and Q50 sport hybrid get 13.5 cubic feet trunk...q50 hybrid premium awd and q50 sport hybrid awd get 9.4 cubic feet. No models have an 18 cubic feet trunk...biggest is 13.5

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nope. Q50 3.7, Q50 3.7 Premium, Q50 Sport 3.7, Q50 3.7 awd, Q50 3.7 premium awd, q50 sport 3.7 awd, Q50 hybrid premium, and Q50 sport hybrid get 13.5 cubic feet trunk...q50 hybrid premium awd and q50 sport hybrid awd get 9.4 cubic feet. No models have an 18 cubic feet trunk...biggest is 13.5
Hmmm...thats wierd! How do u factor in battery occupying part of the trunk though?

Why would the non-hybrid rwd have the same space as the hybrid rwd when there's nothing else to consume that space used for the battery? :confused:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Does anyone know if getting the spare tire package cuts into cargo room even further?

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Does anyone know if getting the spare tire package cuts into cargo room even further?
The AWD Sport non-hybrid didn't have a spare, but it did have the compartment under the carpet stuffed with something. And it was still larger than the current G sedan. Was told that you could put two full size golf bag with clubs in the trunk without folding down the rear seats.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.