Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have seen a few Q50s on Vossen Wheels and wanted to share. Feel free to add your Q50 on Vossen's to this thread.

Here are a few.

2014 Q50S

Vossen CV7 - Matte Graphite

Vossen Q50S

Vossen CV5 - Silver Polish

Graphite Shadow

Vossen Q50S Video

Vossen CV-T - Metallic Gloss Silver

Clean and Sleek

Vossen Q50S video

Vossen CV7 - Silver Polish

Sunset with the Q50

·
Registered
139 Posts
Mike,

Do you have any more pics of the Graphite Machined Vossen CV5 on the Q (i.e. side, rear 3/4)??

·
Registered
68 Posts
20's on AWD Hybrid

Are any of these pic's shown examples without lowering? i understand the correct offset and now wonder if we can get a larger side wall to gain the height and fill in the wheel wells while keeping the ride quality.
wanting to put the CV5's on a Malbec Black Hybrid Sport AWD .

also will the AWD accept the staggered sizes both wheel and tire?

Will a VVSCC2 fit as well?

thanks

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Are any of these pic's shown examples without lowering? i understand the correct offset and now wonder if we can get a larger side wall to gain the height and fill in the wheel wells while keeping the ride quality.
wanting to put the CV5's on a Malbec Black Hybrid Sport AWD .

also will the AWD accept the staggered sizes both wheel and tire?

Will a VVSCC2 fit as well?

thanks
I wouldn't recommend going taller in tire size since that would exceed the overall factory rolling diameters.

All dealers will not recommend going staggered on AWD but with even the previous G37X it has been done multiple times with no reported issues at all. Staying within 3% of the rolling diameters would require a 20x9 +32 / 20x10.5 +45 with 245/35/20 & 275/30/20 tires. All of our wheels have the same specs so CV1/2/3/4/5/7 and CV-T will all share the same offsets and recommended tire sizes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
yea that was sold at coconut creek te sameplace i bought mine the day before actually smh that could of been me

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Dang! It looks weird on 22's! Too big for my taste! :eek:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.