Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are they for this car? I have a feeling that's around here somewhere but maybe we could have a sticky

·
Registered
162 Posts
For a 8.5 inch wheel flush front fitment would be +35
For a 9.5 inch wheel flush rear fitment would be +35

Reactions: ghertzog91

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
For a 8.5 inch wheel flush front fitment would be +35
For a 9.5 inch wheel flush rear fitment would be +35
I think he is looking for stock specs!

Also not sure on your measurements! Isnt the stock 19x8.5 +50? If so, I added 25mm spacers and its still not fully flush but its there! So I would have to say 8.5+25 would be the flush fitment!

Reactions: tempest24

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess what I am looking for is this.

Say I want to buy a set of Volk wheels or something.

What exact size and offset would I need in the aftermarket wheels to mimick the stock wheels so that the car doesn't sit higher/lower etc or have wheels sticking out or not flush.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
U want the wheels to sit the same as stock? U dont want to sit flush?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So long as they don't rub and are the same height etc because I'm not going to lower the car

·
Registered
263 Posts
I was also wondering on this, If I were to get aftermarket 20" wheels, what offset/size would fit perfect without having to modify the car at all, using stock suspension parts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
So long as they don't rub and are the same height etc because I'm not going to lower the car
I was also wondering on this, If I were to get aftermarket 20" wheels, what offset/size would fit perfect without having to modify the car at all, using stock suspension parts
Hmmm check out some builds on here! I think Jeffro had some nice specs also there was another one I forgot! I think his username was fado or something! He went with bigger tires and seems to have filled up the wheel gap quite nicely! From what I remember the specs were 20x9 +32 with 245/40/20 tires and 20x10.5 +45 with 275/35/20 tires!

Try to search fornit but I am quite certain that was the specs he got!

Reactions: EdB

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hmmm check out some builds on here! I think Jeffro had some nice specs also there was another one I forgot! I think his username was fado or something! He went with bigger tires and seems to have filled up the wheel gap quite nicely! From what I remember the specs were 20x9 +32 with 245/40/20 tires and 20x10.5 +45 with 275/35/20 tires!

Try to search fornit but I am quite certain that was the specs he got!
Perfect, I am tired of these run flats, they are pretty loud on the highway.

Well I guess I will be having new mods in my car soon :)
stillen exhaust and wheels!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Reactions: EdB

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Perfect, I am tired of these run flats, they are pretty loud on the highway.

Well I guess I will be having new mods in my car soon :)
stillen exhaust and wheels!
Looking forward to your progress man! Keep us updated!

Man! Seems like everyone is getting their wheels left and right while I am still waiting for mine to arrive! :mad:

Cant wait for my wheels to arrive already!

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Since I don't see the question answered here, I looked up the size/offset for the stock premium wheels.

17x7.5 +45mm

·
Registered
41 Posts
What are they for this car? I have a feeling that's around here somewhere but maybe we could have a sticky
Hey man,

I'm extremely happy with my set up if you want to take a look. My specs are right below. It's not lowered either...still on the stock sport-tuned suspension.

Good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.