1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What will the widths be? Are you going for an conservative or aggressive setup?

Here is 20x9 +32 / 20x10.5 +45 with 245/35/20 275/30/20 to give you an idea.

I'm going for an aggressive setup. Wheels I'm interested in are x9 upfront and x10 in the back.
Should i go 275 on the rear or 285? also plan on dropping it, maybe the tanabe lowering springs for now

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
If u wanna go for agressive then get suspension parts first so you can get the right wheels! U will definitely need to stretch your tires to get that agressive set up!

Do u have wheels in mind already?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
+1 on the essens, looks good at a low price.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ahhh! So no room for custom offsets and its basically the same as vossen specs so go with what diego suggested man! The tanabe nf210 isnt that aggressive of a drop anyway so just go with the standard wheel and tire suggestion unless u wanna add spacers and stretch those tires!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhh! So no room for custom offsets and its basically the same as vossen specs so go with what diego suggested man! The tanabe nf210 isnt that aggressive of a drop anyway so just go with the standard wheel and tire suggestion unless u wanna add spacers and stretch those tires!
if i go without spacers and just get those wheels along with the lowering springs would it still look pretty good?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Not really sure man! There are some pics here without springs with those specs! Some just beefed up their tires to fill the wheel gap! Try to find a user named fado! He seems to have a nice balance without lowering!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.