Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
The dust storm wouldn't have surprised me during that crazy heat wave we had in NJ back in 2011. It was what, 115 degrees in the afternoon in late July? There may still be weather maps from that date floating around on Google. The northeast was the hottest part of the country for a few days- even the southwest deserts and Death Valley couldn't compare! :D

I recall driving to the shore while carefully monitoring the G35's temp gauge- something we did with a rental V36 model in 2007 as we took it through Death Valley.:cool: The coolest part was the microburst we experienced as the heat-breaking cold front passed through. Well, it was cool mostly in the sense that the 100 mph gusts didn't damage our house.:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, that had me worried so I drove all day with my goggles on, just in case, but the sandstorm never materialized. Ended up being a beautiful day and got the car washed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.