Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
As in $3000 towards cap cost? Can it be used for both cap cost and selling price?

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
According to latest Infinti sales went up by 4.5% and October was best month for q50

·
Registered
14 Posts
You are right!! There are so many G37s sitting in the lot and the lease payment is pretty much the same between the two cars, that it is a no brainer to get the Q50...

·
Registered
289 Posts
You are right!! There are so many G37s sitting in the lot and the lease payment is pretty much the same between the two cars, that it is a no brainer to get the Q50...

Maybe now... when I was looking there was a 140.00 month difference.. (loaded G versus loaded Q) 2 year lease, so I could get out of it quicker and plan on leasing a second\third gen Q or other car for that matter...(with correct improvements)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was pricing out a G37 vs a base Q50 and they were the same in monthly payment on a 24 month lease so I opted for a Q this time around since I just finished a two year lease on a G.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I was pricing out a G37 vs a base Q50 and they were the same in monthly payment on a 24 month lease so I opted for a Q this time around since I just finished a two year lease on a G.
That makes sense... Ultimately I went with a Q (premium version), it had payments I could live with, although I think I should have went with a shorter lease, 36 months is a year too long. Depending on what BMW does in the next 2 years I might be switching brands... been with Nissan\Inifiniti (maximas, Q45s) for 14 years

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I wonder of they are trying to pop sales so people disregard the reviews that have been floating around(which I happen to disagree with those reviews). A value prop like $3k+ could make someone ignore Consumer Distorts.

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
252 Posts
Can anyone clarify if the $3250 is only towards cap cost, or if it can also be applied to selling price?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
That is interesting to find out.

So many car bloggers and magazines have given the Q50 mixed reviews and furthermore, it's now no secret that the Intouch system has been met with a variety of issues. I'm sure all of these things have been piling up slowly over the last few months and my guess is that a lot of consumers have been taking notice (I sure as **** have).

Who knows exactly how much that could be affecting sales..

I mean, this time of year, Infiniti does like to have annual Winter deals anyway and so this could just be a part of that and no so much relating to declining sales or anything.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Are you kidding me? I just got my Q50 base on Wednesday using $1k in loyalty! With the extra $2250 I could have stepped up to the S model! This is the last thing I wanted to read today wtf

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.