Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another wrapped Q50 by infest forum! Wrapped by Elevated Auto Concepts in Pasadena

I think it has potential and kinda reminds me of this build by Diego of Vossen:

Reactions: Kof

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Maybe it's the pictures, but the paint looks awfully flat to me. Can you put a wax/sealant on the wrap that will give it a nice, healthy wash & waxed look?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Maybe it's the pictures, but the paint looks awfully flat to me. Can you put a wax/sealant on the wrap that will give it a nice, healthy wash & waxed look?
You can wax a vinyl wrap but it depends on which brand of vinyl was used and what wax also. However, if the vinyl is matte (as this car has) then you wont get a shiny finish and waxing is pointless.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its suppossed to be though! The wrap is matte orange so it wont be as glossy looking as you were hoping! Same as their matte blue Q50! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not personally interested, but curios..... what would an entire car vinyl wrap cost?
Not sure about the numbers but I think its about 3-4K

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I Like it! Especially the black accents and the "widening" of the area around the foglight area. Adds an extra dose on aggressiveness to the none sport fascia. I give a thumbs up!
Good catch! I didnt notice the fog light area at first! Only thing I dont really like are the chrome accents! I think making most of them black, maybe the emblems and the accents by the window, might make it more aggressive!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks good, would love to see it in blue.
There is one actually! On velgen wheels too! U might find it in one of my threads! :)

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
It's nice! Too flashy for me though cause I don't want to attract the attention of the popo :D

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Reactions: M992i
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.