Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time to go to a favorite spot of mine to shoot this afternoon and took Oreo for her first photoshoot! Also roamed around a bit and saw some nice spots as well! Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Very nice!! Oreo is getting around!!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice!! Oreo is getting around!!
Haha! She is! Already have almost 250 miles on her! :D

Nice pics!

That rear is just begging for a real diffuser.
For sure man! Wish they come out with one already! Sent and email to stillen and it was forwarded to the product development team so hopefully the come out with one soon! :D

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Haha! She is! Already have almost 250 miles on her! :D

For sure man! Wish they come out with one already! Sent and email to stillen and it was forwarded to the product development team so hopefully the come out with one soon! :D
Hah! I have 700 miles on mine already

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wow, great photo shoot! Are you a pro or an avid enthusiast?

Btw, your photos are having me rethink my exterior color choice (Venetian). I've never owned a white car but the more I see the Q50 in it with the black accents, the more I like it.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hah! I have 700 miles on mine already
Dang! Where have you been taking your black stallion? :confused:

Best photos you've posted yet! The fifth pic is my fave. :)
Thanks man! Had a hard time @ that spot actually since the shadows were casting from my back! Should have done the photoshoot early in the morning instead but nothing a little lightroom magic can fix! Hehe! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, great photo shoot! Are you a pro or an avid enthusiast?

Btw, your photos are having me rethink my exterior color choice (Venetian). I've never owned a white car but the more I see the Q50 in it with the black accents, the more I like it.
Thanks man! Just an enthusiast! Been doing photography with an interchangeable lens camera for about 2yrs but always loved taking photos even when I had a simple point and shoot camera!

Yea, Moonlight White is such a nice color man! I promised myself that after my red G35, I would either get a Pearl White or Blue car next, and since the hue of blue for the Q50 didnt appeal to me, it was an easy choice!

Check it out @ your local dealership man! The Q50 in MW, IMO, is an excellent combination of luxury and sport!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dang! Where have you been taking your black stallion? :confused:

Thanks man! Had a hard time @ that spot actually since the shadows were casting from my back! Should have done the photoshoot early in the morning instead but nothing a little lightroom magic can fix! Hehe! :D
Lightroom = awesome. Your Q50 looks great!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks man! Just an enthusiast! Been doing photography with an interchangeable lens camera for about 2yrs but always loved taking photos even when I had a simple point and shoot camera!

Yea, Moonlight White is such a nice color man! I promised myself that after my red G35, I would either get a Pearl White or Blue car next, and since the hue of blue for the Q50 didnt appeal to me, it was an easy choice!

Check it out @ your local dealership man! The Q50 in MW, IMO, is an excellent combination of luxury and sport!
I've been using a dslr for a number of years. One of the things that takes practice and a keen eye for detail, is composure. Yours is quite good!!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Oreo is looking nice!. I need to take mine on a photoshot. Planning to do that this weekend.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.