Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my SSR SP1 from Fuzion Teknique a couple of days ago! Been busy with work so I havent been able to do a proper shoot other than what was around and still getting used to the camera and no support for RAW files for it on lightroom so excuse the picture quality since I had to use out of camera jpegs and edit some on Picsaypro on my Galaxy Note 2! :(

Installation isnt done yet since I wanted to get some custom SSR decals to put on the wheels instead of the blue ones that come with the wheels and also going to have to get extended wheel studs + 10mm or 15mm spacers up front since it kinda tucks in!

Anyways, on to the pictures! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jealous Much....
Thanks man! No need to be jealous! Im sure u will get hotter wheels! ;)

Congrats! Looking good man.
Thanks man! I guess I should have pushed more and went with the max +27 u said for the fronts! It seems like I can still fit those! Maybe even a +22! Im gonna try a +38 at the back! It looks like I have clearance for that but barely! We'll have to see! :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: Vancity808

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks good. You need to blur the water reflection for your license plate, googly eyed buddy!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good. You need to blur the water reflection for your license plate, googly eyed buddy!
Haha! Good looking out man! I guess I edited the wrong photo! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Very nice. When I saw the boxed picture last week, I thought they had a blue lip on them. Didn't realize that was just protective tape. I was thinking that a red lip would look sweet with a ruby car.

Need a nice close up with the red calipers.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Stunning! Amazing how wheels change the overall looks of the car and the drop is just gorgeous. Once I paid off my car, I'll start saving up and look into wheels.
Any strange behavior with DAS with those bigger wheels and tires?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice. When I saw the boxed picture last week, I thought they had a blue lip on them. Didn't realize that was just protective tape. I was thinking that a red lip would look sweet with a ruby car.

Need a nice close up with the red calipers.
Haha! Yea! Everybody makes that mistake! I was wondering why it was like that too the first time I searched for new wheels! I guess its a standard for SSR at least!

Red calipers is hard to capture! I have mine in candy apple red so its kinda dark and with all the shadows created by the car and the wheels, if I expose the calipers to be seen then the other components would be overexposed and look washed out! You can even barely see the rotors! :(

Stunning! Amazing how wheels change the overall looks of the car and the drop is just gorgeous. Once I paid off my car, I'll start saving up and look into wheels.
Any strange behavior with DAS with those bigger wheels and tires?
Most definitely! Thats why ive learned to put aside some money for some wheels, tires and coilovers beforehand cuz I know these will be the first things I will mod!

Looking forward to that man! Maybe by then I will be selling my set for a more aggressive one! ;)

No strange behavior so far! Overall diameter is basically the same as the stock wheel and tire diameter size only the width and weight is different! I have been slipping from time to time though! Its most likely because I have to break in my tires first but overall comfort, even with the bigger diameter wheels and thinner profile tires, are awesome!

Reactions: InfinitiPlusOne

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
... so i'm the only one seeing all those "x" on where there should be pic? :confused:
Hmmmm...seems like u and vancity have the same problem! Just try reloading! Maybe its a photobucket problem but ill try and upload on here as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Glad to hear DAS is working fine with your setup. That's something for me to looks forward to in the future. I guess the RFT is pretty bad. I drove the Q50 loaner for a day with RFT and I am consistently cursing at it.
Slipping is normal on the Q50 even with the sport suspension. Just be careful with Standard+Quick+Traction Control off + Sport transmission mode. I learn my lesson :mad:

No strange behavior so far! Overall diameter is basically the same as the stock wheel and tire diameter size only the width and weight is different! I have been slipping from time to time though! Its most likely because I have to break in my tires first but overall comfort, even with the bigger diameter wheels and thinner profile tires, are awesome!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hmmmm...seems like u and vancity have the same problem! Just try reloading! Maybe its a photobucket problem but ill try and upload on here as well!
Thanks!! I saw them!!! Wow, you really know how to make your baby shine! ;) :D:D

OK i'm not a good handy ppl w/car DYI stuff, so I can only comment on the BEAUTIFUL presentation of Oreo! Nice job, man! (And thanks again for taking time and regroup/repost the pic!!) :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glad to hear DAS is working fine with your setup. That's something for me to looks forward to in the future. I guess the RFT is pretty bad. I drove the Q50 loaner for a day with RFT and I am consistently cursing at it.
Slipping is normal on the Q50 even with the sport suspension. Just be careful with Standard+Quick+Traction Control off + Sport transmission mode. I learn my lesson :mad:
Hmmmm...im almost @ that setting except for quick and traction off! What happened?

Alam ko na yan man! Pero paano si Oreo? :p

Thanks!! I saw them!!! Wow, you really know how to make your baby shine! ;) :D:D

OK i'm not a good handy ppl w/car DYI stuff, so I can only comment on the BEAUTIFUL presentation of Oreo! Nice job, man! (And thanks again for taking time and regroup/repost the pic!!) :)
Thanks! Yea, i really love this wheel style, and with this wheel color, I can appreciate the design more! Would have loved a matte or gloss black face for the wheels to truly make it an Oreo look but it hides the look when I take pics!

No prob at all! Anytime! :)

Reactions: tt_45
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.