Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the car on Saturday, and while on the phone today, the person on the other side said they couldn't hear me too well. I went into settings and it while I can adjust the Incoming call volume, the outgoing is grayed out. Anyone knows how to adjust it? System is updated to 0646.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Just picked up the car on Saturday, and while on the phone today, the person on the other side said they couldn't hear me too well. I went into settings and it while I can adjust the Incoming call volume, the outgoing is grayed out. Anyone knows how to adjust it? System is updated to 0646.

Thanks!

I haven't seem an outgoing volume option, but I have seen an option on how to deal with background noise.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Figured it out - the call must be ongoing in order to adjust outgoing call volume. Weird, but that's how it is.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Figured it out - the call must be ongoing in order to adjust outgoing call volume. Weird, but that's how it is.
I thought that only dealt with incoming call volume. Did you ask the party you were speaking to if their volume increased?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yep. Had to be during call to be able to adjust the outgoing volume. Kind of funky. Whoever program the Intouch software really need to get intouch with the users suggestion.

I thought that only dealt with incoming call volume. Did you ask the party you were speaking to if their volume increased?
Everyone I talk to so far say they heard me loud and clear. I max out both the incoming and outgoing volume.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.