Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The season has changed in Chicago and we are experiencing colder weather.

This morning a warning popped up on my display between the gauges to warn me that the external temperature was reaching freezing.

A nice friendly warning and it goes away by toggling using one of the buttons on the lower right side of the steering wheel.

I guess it is time to start using the steering wheel heater.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got the same thing yesterday morning in PA. It made me sad as I thought about all the road salt that will soon be attacking my mistress....

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
The G had the same feature. Once the temperature was at 37 degrees, the warning would come up. Gee, I'm so glad to be told that it's cold outside - I'd never know, otherwise.:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
The G had the same feature. Once the temperature was at 37 degrees, the warning would come up. Gee, I'm so glad to be told that it's cold outside - I'd never know, otherwise.:D

Actually with an attached garage, I cannot tell you how many mornings I hop in the car, drive to work, and get out and think "****, I should have grabbed a coat!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.