Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unbelievable! Even before my first car payment, my wife drove my car and the bottom of my front bumper got scratch after she hit a side walk. She didn't know the bumper was that low.
Now I have to figure out how to cover the scratches. Its below the bumper and cant really see it unless you go low enough. So I decided to repaint it myself. Anyone has any good recommendation on where to get a self paint kit that will match my graphite shadow?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Unbelievable! Even before my first car payment, my wife drove my car and the bottom of my front bumper got scratch after she hit a side walk. She didn't know the bumper was that low.
Now I have to figure out how to cover the scratches. Its below the bumper and cant really see it unless you go low enough. So I decided to repaint it myself. Anyone has any good recommendation on where to get a self paint kit that will match my graphite shadow?
Surely cant match that perfectly! Only way for it to be matched is painting the whole bumper! Otherwise, color will be somewhat off! Hmmmm...can u send us a pic of the scratch so we can know the location? Because, if its underneath, you can always paint the full bottom part black!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.