These are the leftover takeoff parts for sale from my Q50 that was totaled after I ranover a block on the freeway. Everything is in perfect working order.

BMS Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0t Billet Intake $300 shipped

This is a Burger Tuning BMS intake system taken from a 2019 Q50 with the 3.0t. These are backordered and are not legal to buy from retailers and have delivered in California (if you're in CA it's your lucky day).

Perfect shape, lightly used with all hardware. You can actually hear the intake and it makes the car a little more fun to drive. The shrouds are fine, I will clean the filters prior to shipping. I did bend the mounts a bit to get a better fitment on the car; you can't see the brackets when it's installed.

Wood Handwriting Font Gas Rectangle

Tein Flex Z coilovers for the Q50 Q60- VSK54-C1SS $825 Shipped

I ended up getting these things super dialed. They only have a few thousand miles. TEIN website says these are good for Red Sport, 3.0t, and 2014+ 3.7 RWD only (Q50 and Q60). These are setup for the ride height in the pictures. It looks perfect. You can just bolt them on and go. I think the total drop was 0.7" front and around 0.6" back, and it still got a good alignment with stock control arms.

Automotive tire Circuit component Gas Tire Font

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Burger Tuning JB4 Infiniti Q50 Q60 3.0T with all upgrades (BT, EWG wires, fuel wires) $525 shipped

It's unlocked from my last Q50 and ready to install in your car.

I'm asking $550 for the package. This package includes the JB4 and all of the add-on modules:

The JB4 ($529) with bluetooth module ($149)- JB4 Performance Tuner for Infiniti Q50/Q60 3.0T

External Wastegate Wires ($100) - JB4 EWG Add On Connectors (PAIR) for Kia Stinger/G70 and Infiniti VR30 Q50/Q60 Applications

Fuel Wires ($30) - JB4 VR30 Fuel Wires ADD-ON

UNFORTUNATELY, I WAS NOT ABLE TO PULL THE OBD-II CABLE from my car, BUT IT ONLY COSTS $25 and you can order it here. You will need this-

JB4 OBDII CABLE REPLACEMENT

Road surface Grey Asphalt Floor Flooring